Straightening natural African American hair can be very difficult because of its coarse nature. However, if you have the right products then it should be a breeze.
The products allow the hair to soften so that the flat iron or hot comb can glide through your tresses easily as well as distribute the hair evenly. In addition, products will keep your hair protected from the heat therefore little to no heat damage.
|MIZANI Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum||See Price|
|BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT Thermal Straightening Balm||See Price|
|Make It Straight by Developlus||See Price|
|John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Styling Cream||See Price|
|Nutree Professional Amazonliss Hair Treatment Kit||See Price|
|Top||TRESemmé Expert Selection Heat Protection Spray||See Price|
|Top||Arvazallia Fortifying Protein Hair Mask||See Price|
|Top||Soultanicals Knot Sauce Coil Detangler||See Price|
|Top||Briogeo Curl Charisma Hydrating Shampoo||See Price|
|Top||Carol's Daughter Monoi Leave-In Conditioner||See Price|
After defining which products are best for your hair you need to know when to use it and how to apply them on your hair for the best result.
Here are the 10 Best Products for straightening Natural African American Hair you could buy.
1. MIZANI Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum
2. BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT Thermal Straightening Balm
3. Make It Straight by Developlus
4. John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Styling Cream
5. Nutree Professional Amazonliss Hair Treatment Kit
6. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
First, the Tresemme heat protectant is a product help prevent heat damage just before you use a flat iron.
The protectant is infused with keratin which our hair is made up of, thus it helps to build up the protein layer of our hair shaft so that it can withstand the heat.
The product should not damage the natural vitamins and minerals that are not on your strands and scalp.
In addition, the product will control frizz for up to 2 days thus leaving the hair silky smooth.
7. Arvazallia Fortifying Protein Hair Mask
Next, is a protein hair mask/deep conditioner. Prior to straightening your hair, you should use a hair mask or deep conditioner.
This deep conditioner is infused with protein which will repair and strengthen your hair before the heat is applied. As well as, argan and macadamia oil which will act as a protective barrier against the heat.
In addition, the oils will add shine and sleekness to your straight hair.
8. Soultanicals Knot Sauce Coil Detangler
Applying this detangler to your hair after washing it will help to eliminate any tangles that your hair may have prior to straightening it.
This detangler is infused with butter which is a heat protectant in itself. Also, it can be used as a leave-in conditioner.
So, use a sparing amount unto your hair to prevent product build-up. As well as, applying to the ends will reduce the knots that always form at the ends of your hair so that the iron can run through it easily.
9. Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Avocado Hydrating Shampoo
It contains avocado and tomato which will keep your hair hydrated. As well as shea butter and amino acids which will keep your hair strong to withstand the heat.
10. Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
- Styling Milk for Curls and Coils; This lightweight strength reparative leave-in conditioner is for your curly days but also a heat protectant -up to 450...
- Multi-Use Styling Product - Monoi Repair and Protect Multi-styling Milk is a solution created to bring each and every one of your gorgeous hairstyles to...
- Moisturize and Style - Our advanced formula infused with Monoi Oil is just what you need to repair strength, prime, protect and moisturize your hair every...
- Ingredients - This Carol's Daughter Monoi Repair and Protect Multi Styling Milk is formulated with No Parabens, No Artificial Colors, No Mineral Oils, No...
This strengthening serum is great if your hair will be or is exposed to heat styling on a regular basis.
The oil has ingredients that will strengthen your hair strands, especially against the heat. In addition, it reduces frizz, adds sheen, and keeps your tresses healthy.
Some of the best-selling natural African American hair straighteners are given below.
1 thought on “10 Best Products For Straightening Natural African American Hair”
Amazing how I will purchase Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum?
Comments are closed.