For women who want stunning hair, curling iron is a useful tool. It helps to create soft, bouncy curls or loose waves instantly, eliminating the need to get an expensive professional treatment. Ceramic curling irons have become popular among hairstylists for a number of reasons and you’ll find many popular brands that may overwhelm you.
Why ceramic? First, know the differences between ceramic and titanium curling irons so that you know what you’re buying. Because this kind of material delivers a smooth styling experience, reduces hair damage, and minimizes the frizz.
|Top Top||Conair Double Ceramic 1.5-Inch Curling Iron||Runner-Up||See Price|
|Top||Kiss Products Instawave Automatic Ceramic Curling Iron||#1 Editor's Choice||See Price|
|Top||Remington T Studio Pearl Digital Iron||Fastest Curling Iron||See Price|
|Top||Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Curling Iron||Best Budget Curling Iron||See Price|
|Top||BaBylissPRO Ceramic Tools Spring Curling Iron||Best Overall||See Price|
|Top||INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Curl Secret Iron||Best for Frizzy Hair||See Price|
|Top||Hot Tools Professional Ceramic Titanium Professional Curling Iron||Best for Dry Hair||See Price|
Best Ceramic Curling Irons Based on Price & Features
With the myriad of options and key factors to consider, finding the best ceramic curling iron for your hair type seems a bit daunting.
But don’t fret – we’ve made things easier for you. We rounded up the 7 best ceramic curling irons on the market for your perusal.
1. Conair Double Ceramic Curling Iron
- New Double Ceramic 1 1/2 inch rose gold curling iron designed to create big beautiful soft waves
- Higher ceramic content for even heat and gorgeous, long lasting styles with less frizz
- 30 heat settings for every hair type. High heat 375° F and Turbo Heat Up to 27° F burst of heat for difficult to style spots
- Unique cool tip for safe, easy handling and Auto Off feature
- Cord length: 5 feet. Dual voltage for international travel
The Double Ceramic Curling Iron of Conair is a high-end styling tool that is crafted to give you beautiful, classic curls. This rose gold 1-inch curling iron is infused with higher ceramic content that promotes even heat across the tresses.
The reliable barrel is powered by easy-glide Double Ceramic Technology that produces shiny, frizz-free, and long-lasting curls. It has 30 heat settings that allow styling customization easier or all types and lengths of hair. At the touch of the button, it heats up to 400°F, which is perfect for hard-to-style spots.
The high heat setting is 375°F which guarantees up to 18-hour curl control. It also features a TURBO button for instant heat boost, letting you enjoy up to 10% heat-up and recovery.
The unique cool tip makes handling safe and easy, while the recessed buttons prevent accidental shutoff. The dual voltage operation makes it a handy travel companion. It comes in a bonus carry pouch.
2. Kiss Ceramic Instawave Automatic Hair Curling Iron
- Kiss Ceramic Instawave automatic hair curler is the perfect styling tool for those who just can’t style with conventional curling irons and wands.
- Patented Curl Dial has ridges/prongs that act as combs which smooth and detangle hair as it curls
- The ceramic ionic technology fosters healthy, shiny salon style curls or waves with less frizz and damage with just a touch of a button
- Your hands are never near the hot iron so there is no need for a heat resistant glove. Ensure hair is clean, completely dry and combed before using this curling tool
- Kiss automatic hair curler has two heat settings that can reach up to 420 ° F. It also has an auto shut off after 90 minutes of use. Comes with 2 year limited warran
Another revolutionary tool that makes hair styling a breeze is Kiss Ceramic Instawave Automatic Hair Curling Iron. It features a 1-inch Ceramic infused barrel that helps you achieve salon-quality and long-lasting curls.
The patented Curl Dial comes with ridges/prongs that work like combs. They detangle and smooth hair while curling the strands in both right and left directions. It is powered by the Ceramic Ion Technology that emits negative ions to condition the hair during the process. The result is healthy, shiny, and frizz-free tresses that stay beautiful all day long.
This fully automatic hair curler with a 360 swivel cord offers two heat settings that deliver up to 420°F maximum temperature. It automatically shut off after 90 minutes of use. It is backed up with a 2-year limited warranty.
3. Remington T Studio Pearl Digital Iron
- 1inch 1½ inch Wide Conical Barrel Creates Tousled Waves
- Professional Pearl Ceramic for Less Damage and Faster Salon Results
- Ceramic Coating for Even, Consistent Heat
- Crushed Pearl Infused Barrel for Smooth, Lustrous Waves
- 410°F High H
Making a buzz as one of the best ceramic curling irons is the Remington T Studio Pearl Digital Iron. It uses an advanced technology that creates glossy, frizz-free, and long-lasting curls.
The tapered barrel is infused with real pearl, delivering the smoothest glide over your delicate tresses. It is packed with amazing features that make styling a breeze. The unit’s heating system allows up to 410°F within 30 seconds. The digital screen displays the current temperature. The reliable buttons on the handle make the operation easier to set and control.
You don’t have to worry when you leave it on after use because it automatically shut off after 60 minutes of inactivity. Other great features of this professional-looking, pink curling wand includes thermal resistant tips and a swivel cord. With a weight of 8.8 ounces and compact design, keep it handy for instant and hassle-free curling sessions. Remington also adds a heat- resistant glove in the package.
4. Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Curling Iron
- NEW & Improved Design
- Press and hold ON|OFF Button for 3 seconds to turn on curling iron
- Triple Ceramic coating on barrel for less damage and less frizz
- 400°F high heat, 30 heat settings, high heat, constant heat for long lasting curls
- Worldwide Dual Voltage + Auto Shut Off for Saf
With Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Curling Iron, getting picture-perfect curls becomes easy. It has a new and improved design with a triple ceramic coating that delivers maximum temperature. The innovative 3-layer technology makes the barrel safe to use and reduces heat damage caused by over-styling. It promotes even heat distribution, allowing heat to penetrate the cuticles and help you style from the inside out.
It is equipped with proprietary sensors that track the optimum temperature. It instantly restores the ‘high heat, constant heat’ for the ideal styling level. It heats up to 410°F for flawless hair that stays gorgeous all day long. It features improved thumb rest, ergonomic handle, and easy-to-grip cool tip.
The tangle-free swivel cord and heat dial with resistance make styling more convenient. To start operation, simply press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until it turns on.
5. BaBylissPRO Ceramic Tools Spring Curling Iron
- The BaBylissPRO Ceramic Tools Spring Curling Iron uses ceramic technology that produces far-infrared heat which is less damaging than other conventional heat styling processes. Get shiny, healthy curls!
- Ceramic technology offers even heat distribution & negative ions reduce static electricity for smooth, sexy curls.
- Use this ceramic spring curling iron to create tight curls or loose waves with volume, body, & exceptional shine.
- Ceramic barrel provides maximum heat transfer
- 25 Instant heat settings with on/off
- Instant heat up to 392F
- Create smooth, silky and frizz free hair styles
- Dual voltage for international
For salon-worthy curls that boost your confidence, BabyBlissPRO Ceramic Tools Spring Curling Iron is a perfect choice. It makes all styling options easy to achieve. It uses superior CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY that delivers consistent and even surface heat. The pulse, far-infrared heat that it generates prevents damage and static electricity.
It has heat settings that deliver up to 410°F temperature to create frizz-free, smooth, and silky tresses in a breeze. The slim plate design provides styling versatility and reduces the stress on the hair. With dual voltage power, you can work anywhere in the world.
6. Infinity Pro by Conair Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Styler
This ergonomic tool is changing how women style their crowning glory. InfinityPro Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Styler is your best bet when you are looking forward to beautiful hair every day. It uses auto-curl technology that gently pulls your tresses into the curling chamber and held them for effortless, salon-quality results. An auto-beep indicator signals when hair is done.
It is equipped with a professional brushless motor that delivers precision performance. The safety sensor ensures tangle-free, frizz-free, and flawless curls. The two heating plates work together seamlessly, applying heat in all directions. There is a V-shaped hair guide that lets you position your hair perfectly.
With 2 heat and 3 timer settings, you can get up to 410°F temperature to customize your hairstyle. The body construction is designed to fit your palms comfortably even for prolonged styling. And for peace of mind, it features a sleep mode and safety auto-off mechanism. A chamber cleaning tool comes with the unit.
7. Hot Professional Professional Ceramic Titanium Curling Iron
From the award-winning brand comes another best ceramic curling iron that delivers superior styling performance. Hot Tools Professional Ceramic Titanium Curling Iron is powered by patented Advanced Electronic Pulse Technology.
This innovative system sustains the maximum heat and recalibrating the situation during temperature surge or drop. It has variable heat settings that allow up to 430°F temperature. You gain full control by twisting the built-in rheostat dial.
The ceramic tourmaline barrel is infused with titanium. The powerful combination generates negative ions to hydrate the hair and far-infrared heat for the curling effects. The powerful spring clamp and soft-touch handle bring ease and comfort to your hand during styling sessions. The 8-foot swivel cord and foldaway safety stand add more convenience.
Interested in what’s selling hot? Here are the best-selling ceramic curling irons on Amazon: