Blowdryers are great as a portable hair drying tool, but let’s face it – sometimes, you’re left with aches and pains from holding your arms up to your head for too long.
Hooded hair dryers, luckily, have remained steadily faithful to women and men everywhere who love this drying style and prefer to just lay back, relax and let the dryer do the work.
If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place! Take a look at 10 of the best-hooded dryers we think are definitely worth a go.
|Conair 1875 Watt Pro Style Bonnet Ionic Hair Dryer||See Price|
|Gold N Hot Professional 1200W Full Hood Dryer||See Price|
|Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri 1100W Salon Dryer with Casters||See Price|
|Hot Tools Professional Tourmaline High Heat Portable Dryer||See Price|
|Revlon Ionic Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer||See Price|
|Professional Adjustable Hooded Floor Hair Bonnet Dryer||See Price|
|Giantex Adjustable Hood Floor Hair Bonnet DRYER||See Price|
|ZENY Adjustable Hood Floor Stand Bonnet Hair Dryer||See Price|
- There are two types of hood hairdryer once is called tabletop if you can place them on the table – more portable but less powerful than the other called stand up the floor.
- We also have hard-cap bonnet and soft-cap bonnet, attached to the hairdryer, depending on your budget and hair need.
- The most powerful hooded hair dryer can blow-dry at 2500 watts
Here are our detailed reviews of the top 10 hooded bonnet hair dryers to make your search easier.
1. Laila Ali LADR5603 Salon Ionic Bonnet Hair Dryer
No products found.
Type: Tabletop hooded hair dryer with hard-cap
This dryer is salon-quality and comes with ionic technology to speed up drying time without dehydrating the hair strand.
It comes with two temperature settings and two-speed settings to toggle to your liking, based on your hair type and even how quickly you need your hair dried.
As a perfect finishing touch, the cool air option seals cuticles and leaves your hair feeling like new. It’s hands down amazing!
2. Conair Pro Styler Hooded Hair Dryer
- Type: Tabletop hooded hair dryer with hard-cap
- For home use
This cute and lightweight hooded dryer weighs only 2 pounds, giving it the convenience of a handheld blow dryer with none of the work.
With a minimalist design, this dryer is surely not minimalist in action. More than 1800 watts of power give this little dryer the boost it needs to dry hair in record times, while the large hood is perfect for thick hair, Afros or hair with rollers.
3. Gold ‘N Hot GH9271 Professional 1200W Full Hood Dryer
Type: Tabletop hooded hair dryer with hard-cap
On the pricier side but with great reason, this portable hooded dryer offers customers a five-star salon experience right in the comfort of their homes.
You can say goodbye to dryers that get too hot at the hood and say hello to a fully ventilated hood that allows for safe and even airflow.
With an adjustable height and a larger-than-life hood, the drying power of this one is just the icing on the cake.
4. Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri 1100W Salon Hooded Hair Dryer
Less portable and occupy a lot of space but it’s worth it if you are serious
- Type: hooded hair dryer with hard-cap and adjustable standing floor
- Professional use
‘Perfect for long hair’ is an understatement. Curly girls are simply in love with this one, as it I Clyde’s features like a timer, adjustable height, and a super quick dry time.
Easy to use and a great addition to any haircare arsenal, this hooded dryer makes life easier and takes away all of the aches and pains associated with blowdryers. What a steal!
5. Salon Sundry Professional Bonnet Style Hood Hair Dryer
For both commercial and personal use, this high-quality hooded dryer comes at an extremely affordable cost.
Sturdy and reliable, this dryer holds one thing and one thing only in the highest priority: efficiency.
What it lacks in its gentle and simple design, it makes up for in its power. You won’t believe the results you get from the multi-blade fan.
Not everyone like sitting under the hard bonnet dryer for a long time, often 15 to 30 minutes, investing on a hood hair dryer may be costly too and it’s even risky that you don’t get your desired look and so if you’ve got a hand-held hair dryer, equip it with a soft-bonnet attachment – that’s good for deep conditioning and hair treatment.
This option could be the most comfortable and you can do some stuff during the drying process.
6. Tourmaline Tools 1059 by Hot Tools Professional
Tired of waiting and holding heavy hair dryers to completely dry your hair?
With this hooded bonnet hairdryer, the waiting time can be cut less by 50% as its effective technology allows less time and more productivity. Leaving the hair smooth and silky.
The adjustable front visor allows the accommodation of a large space, which can include rollers if needed.
The lockable wheels add easy transportation and moving value, to provide more comfort to the user.
The new and advanced technology of the Pre-Moisture system turns this experience to exquisite, by taking good and hydrating care of your hair.
7. Revlon Ionic Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer
- The Revlon Emits Ions to reduce frizz. Large Round Hood Accommodates a Set of Jumbo Hair Rollers
- Collapsible Design Makes Storage and Travel Easier
- Ion On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light
- 3 Temperature Settings: Low, Medium and High
The compact style and size of the hooded bonnet hair dryer provide comfort to the user, as it can easily be packed and traveled with.
The worrying about space and weight can be forgotten with this new and improved hairdryer.
To make matters regarding storage much easier, the appliance is ergonomically designed, so the cords are easily allowed to store within the appliance, to give your space a cleaner and tidy look.
Although it may seem small, the bonnet is designed to be large enough to fit rollers in as well, so that no stressors are faced by the user.
8. Professional Adjustable Hooded Floor Hair Bonnet Dryer
Using small hair dryers to dry the hot-perms, coloring or conditioning can take up to many hours tiring the individual. However, with this hooded bonnet hair dryer, those worryings can be relieved.
Different levels of heating options and timings are available to choose the best suited according to the styling needs. With just one quick turn of the knob, the dryer is at your service.
This professional freestanding hair dryer is the best tool for different hair styling needs.
There is no need to change angles, all you have to do is sit and relax, wait for the magic to happen!
9. Giantex Adjustable Hood Floor Hair Bonnet DRYER
- Timing and Adjustable Temperature Function-- This Giantex hair bonnet dryer has timing and adjustable temperature function. The timing range is in 60...
- Adjustable Height-- The height of this Giantex hair bonnet dryer is adjustable, and the position of the lamp is also could adjust. It is easy to use and...
- Portable Design-- This Giantex hair bonnet dryer has wheels on the bottom, and it is easy to carry and move. And in the work studio, the wheel could be...
- Multifunctional Usage--This Giantex hair bonnet dryer could be used in work place or at home, it's more convenient than hairdryer. You don't need to keep...
Professional and sleek looking is a design demand that not many appliances fulfill. However, with this hooded bonnet hairdryer, all your wishes can come true.
The sleek hair dryer comes equipped with a sturdy and adjustable stand that has wheels attached for easy access and moving across the salon or at home.
The flexible wheels are attached in such a concrete way that they are far away from giving the user any trouble.
The Giantex Dryer is far more convenient than a normal hairdryer. It lessens the muscle ache that comes with holding the hairdryer for hours and also drys the hair in a lesser time constraint.
The angle is not needed to be changed, giving you a chance to relax from your busy schedule!
10. ZENY Adjustable Hood Floor Stand Bonnet Hair Dryer
Portable hair dryers are one of the best inventions and so transporting this kind of a hairdryer could normally be a challenge. However, with this hooded bonnet hair dryer, your traveling needs are made compact and easy.
With just a few tugs and adjusting, the hairdryer is ready to go, whether it is to be used at the salon or at home.
The material used to equip the hairdryer is long-lasting, which can provide durability and quality assurance!
Hooded dryers are far from old-fashioned. In fact, they are a trusty and reliable staple in the world of hair tools.
Blowdryers are undoubtedly useful, so alternating between the two may just be something you might want to give a shot!