Fine hair is not as easy to style as it looks. While it’s not like thick hair that’s prone to tangles and knots, its lack of volume makes it look dull and boring. Let us also not forget that curly style doesn’t last long on fine hair. Because of this, it will be more difficult for you to make your hair look fuller and more gorgeous.
The good thing is we have round brushes that can help boost the volume of your fine hair. However, not all round brushes are suitable for fine hair. That’s why you must choose a round brush that’s specially designed for thin hair.
With that said, we’ve put together a list of the best round brushes for fine hair to help you narrow down your choices.
|Top||Osensia Professional Round Hair Brush||Runner-Up||See Price|
|Top||Care Me Blow-dry Round Hair Brush||Best for Short Hair||See Price|
|Top||SUPRENT Round Brush with Natural Boar Bristles||#1 Editor's Choice||See Price|
|Top||BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush||Most Flexible||See Price|
|Top||Olivia Garden Ceramic Round Thermal Hair Brush||Best Overall||See Price|
|Top||GranNaturals Boar Bristle Round Styling Hair Brush||Best for Curly Hair||See Price|
|Top||Spornette Mini Styler Boar Bristle Round Hair Brush||Best Multipurpose Brush||See Price|
|Top||Cricket Technique Round Barrel Hair Brush||Best for Moisturizing||See Price|
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying one:
- The best round brushes for fine hair must have fewer bristles.
- The brush’s bristles must be sturdy yet soft. To achieve this, most manufacturers use a combination of board and nylon bristles. If you like styling wet hair, plastic bristles are recommended.
Best Round Brushes for Fine Hair
Below are some of the best round brushes for fine hair that you can find in the market:
1. SUPRENT Round Brush with Natural Boar Bristles for Fine Hair – Our Top Pick
The Suprent round brush has a similar appearance to the all-gold design of the Care Me Hair Brush.
However, it has more advanced technology as it comes with a ceramic round brush that delivers gentle heat to the hair. It also has ionic technology, which reduces frizz.
- A 12-month warranty covers the hairbrush.
- It has a natural rubber handle, which is not just comfortable but energy saving as well.
- The barrel is much smaller than that of Care Me, so it’s suitable for short hair.
- The brush also features heat-resistant nylon bristles.
- 4 barrel sizes for different hair lengths.
- The handle breaks.
- The bristles fall out after some time.
The OSensia Professional Round Hair Brush is a large ceramic brush equipped with ionic technology, making it an excellent choice for simultaneous blow-drying and precise heat styling without causing too much damage.
The ionic bristles leave your hair shiny. Their antistatic properties also promote maximum hair health.
- This has a seamless design, which reduces the chance that your hair will get pulled or caught in the brush.
- The brush’s 2-inch barrel is perfect for creating big loose waves.
- The brush comes in different barrel sizes.
- There’s a sectioning tip stored at the brush’s handle.
- It’s small and compact.
- This is expensive.
- The bristles melt after a few months.
One of the most gorgeous and beautiful brushes in the market is the Care me Blow-dry Round Hair Brush. Same with the Osensia brush, this also functions as both a blow dryer and a round brush.
This brush’s best feature is its pure boar bristles, which doesn’t just style hair but also leaves it shiny and silky. 10% of its bristles are nylon for better grip on the hair.
- Natural boar bristles evenly distribute natural oils in the scalp.
- The brush’s barrels come in three different sizes-small, medium and large.
- The bristles have round ball tips, so they are gentle on the scalp.
- The gold color is pretty to look at.
- The bristles break easily.
- The barrels are too big for short hair.
Now, here’s the brush that will make your styling life a whole lot easier. The BaBylissPRO BABNT178 does is not just a hot air brush.
It’s a ROTATING hot air brush, so you won’t have to twist your arm just to style your hair. It comes with antistatic bristles to keep hair shiny.
- The barrel rotates forward and backward for better styling.
- If you want a sleeker look, you can turn off the rotating feature of the barrel.
- The warm airflow is precisely calibrated to achieve a salon-level hairstyle.
- The ceramic heat seals in moisture and promotes hair shine.
- This can only be used when hair is 90% dry.
- This doesn’t come with natural boar bristles.
The Olivia Garden Hair Brush is genuinely a top contender in the best round brushes for the fine hair field.
It has a ceramic-coated barrel that heats up fast and distributes heat to hair evenly for better, faster, and healthier styling. The ionic charged bristles hydrate the cuticle and prevent frizz.
- The brush comes with a retractable sectioning pick at the bottom of the handle.
- The brush’s barrel sizes are perfect for creating small curls to big waves.
- The large holes in the barrels promote proper airflow for faster drying.
- The end of the brush is metal, which increases the risk of burns.
- The hair tends to get stuck in the space between the barrel and the handle.
- The sectioning pick tends to fall out.
The GranNaturals Boar Bristle Brush is the most straightforward brush on the list, but it does its job well! It contains a mix of nylon and natural boar brush bristles that will allow you to curl and style your hair perfectly.
- The brush’s small barrel is perfect for creating small curls.
- Its small size is ideal for traveling.
- The exquisite-looking wooden handle comes with a groove for a more comfortable hold.
- The handle has a poor grip because of its smooth surface.
- The bristles are a bit stiff.
If you have short hair or you wish to style your bangs easily finally, the Spornette Mini Styler is just what you’re looking for!
With its 3/4 -inch barrel, the brush is the perfect tool for smoothing difficult hairlines and adding volume to short hair.
- 100% boar bristles are gentle on sensitive scalp.
- The brush has an elegant slender wooden handle.
- It’s lightweight, so it’s perfect for traveling.
- This can’t be used on long hair.
- Because the bristles are short, hair tends to get stuck in between.
The Cricket Technique Round Barrel Hair Brush ensures that your fine hair will stay healthy and look its best all the time.
The brush features tourmaline ionic bristles, which infuse moisture to your hair to prevent hair damage.
The bristles are also heat-resistant and static-free, so you won’t ever have to worry about flyaways ever again.
- The brush has 6 different barrel sizes.
- Hair sectioning pick is stored at the base of the brush’s handle.
- The handle has a comfortable suede-like grip.
- The hair gets caught in the handle.
- The edge of the brush doesn’t have a cap and tends to scratch the neck.
Having a round brush is a must for people with fine hair. Our top pick for this batch is the SUPRENT Round Brush with Natural Boar Bristles for Fine Hair because it helps you blow-dry and style your hair simultaneously.
Additionally, the combination of bristles and barrel sizes is perfect for fine hair. The warranty is an excellent bonus for users!