Most of my posts feature hot styling tools, this time I shift a bit to men’s grooming tools that make life easier.
And when it comes down to the battle of materials for beard combs, wood always wins – and here’s why:
- Wooden combs have a much smoother finish than plastic or metal combs, which can snag hairs and cause breakage and irritation. Wooden combs glide through your beard easily.
- Static electricity is virtually a thing of the past, unlike with plastic combs.
- Wooden combs are much more durable than plastic combs with proper care.
- For better oil distribution to keep your beard looking shiny, moisturized, and healthy, wooden combs reign supreme.
|Top||Beardoholic Wooden Beard Comb||Runner-up||See Price|
|Top||Viking Revolution Wooden Beard Comb||#1 Editor's Choice||See Price|
|Top||Striking Viking Beard Comb||Best Overall||See Price|
|Top||Rocky Mountain Wooden Beard Comb||Best Anti-static Comb||See Price|
|Top||Donsine Beard Comb||Best for Dry Hair||See Price|
Now that you know exactly why wood is the people’s choice, here are the detailed review of five best wooden beard combs for the bearded gentleman.
Made of 100% high-quality wood, this fine-toothed comb by Beardoholic is one of our favorites.
Its versatile yet simple design makes it ideal for any hair type, whether straight or curly, thick or thin, long or short.
It cuts through even the most tangled beard gently, eliminating frizz and static as it goes.
Taming the beast becomes so easy with a comb-like this one! What’s more, its convenient size makes the deal even sweeter.
This beard comb from Viking Revolution should be on the list of every bearded man.
It is made from pear wood to ensure the utmost smoothness – it feels amazing against the skin and doesn’t irritate.
There’s both a wide-toothed side and a fine-toothed side for any degree of tangles or unruliness, and you can even use both (starting with the wide-toothed side) for a straighter, silkier beard.
With this comb, you can keep your beard from drying out, shedding and breaking. A little care is all that’s needed, and Viking Revolution perfectly captures this.
This fashionable sandalwood folding comb by Striking Viking has really got all bases covered.
Not only does this comb tackle all hair types, but it’s also tough, sturdy, and durable.
Through daily use, business trips vacations, and more, this beard comb will stand the test of time.
Its nifty folding design allows it to be tucked away safely in the smallest of nooks and crannies for easier storage.
With rounded rather than pointed teeth, you can be sure that this comb is gentle on skin and hair.
No tugging, snagging, or pain! Embrace the Viking in you with this sleek, exquisitely designed beard comb.
One of our top features in this wooden comb from Rocky Mountain? The scent! This sandalwood-scented comb impresses your senses before you even try it.
The anti-static properties are a welcome addition to the benefits of using this trusty comb.
Easy to handle, fitting comfortably in your hand and complete with both wide and fine-toothed sides, Rocky Mountain has proven once again that they value quality over everything else, and spare no details.
- Fine and Coarse Teeth: This dual sided comb gives the best grooming experience with both its fine and coarse teeth. No static or pulls and great for taking...
- Anti-Static Electricity: Unlike typical plastic or steel combs that cause clingy static electricity, this solid and smooth wood comb is an easy way to...
- High quality brush: The brush is made of high quality boar bristles that could detach in your beard, or irritate the skin underneath, keep your beard...
- Give you confidence: A well-groomed beard will give you the confidence to conquer the world.
Crafted from 100% pearwood, this simple comb by Donsine offers a lot more than meets the eye.
After admiring the precise craftsmanship, you’ll be pleased to notice the way that this comb restores even the driest of beards by dispersing your skin’s own natural oils without greasy buildup. With regular use, you won’t even need beard oil!
The feel of these wooden teeth on your skin will feel so much better than plastic or metal, which can be unnecessarily harsh.
Instead, this gentle comb does its job with minimal pulling and obliterates and frizz that dares to stand in its way.
This post is a part of a series about men’s grooming tools and products.