Suppose you find yourself frantically struggling with unmanageable hair in the early morning hours when work is calling your name. In that case, you understand the need for an efficient curling iron that works as intended. The NuMe Classic Curling Wand comes in various fantastic colors, like turquoise.
Where does the NuMe Classic Curling Wand excel? An excellent question, and one any prospective customer like yourself should ask. This curling wand perfects tight curls, ringlets, and vintage-inspired hairdos—perfect for short- to mid-length hair when additional volume and incredible texture is a must-have.
NuMe Classic Curling Wand Review
When you pick out a curling wand, the back of the box conveniently leaves out many features and design specifications that many of us, as consumers, enjoy and desire before buying anything. We’ll break it down for you.
- Durability — You want to know that if you drop your new curling iron on the hard bathroom floor, will it break? Thankfully, no, it is unlikely that the NuMe Classic Curling Wand will shatter. The durable design paired with efficient heating technology means this iron will last you a long, long time.
- Heat — Without heat, what use is a curling wand? NuMe’s latest design evenly distributes heat to prevent damaged or frayed hair. When you turn off the device, the heat dissipates quickly and safely.
- Price — Of NuMe’s entire lineup, the Classic Curling Wand is one of the most affordable options. For the price tag, you won’t lose out on quality features or design, either.
Features You Cannot Miss
If your goal is salon-quality curls, NuMe understands your plight and created a solution. Their Classic Curling Wand features three key pieces of technology we would be remiss to ignore.
- Negative Ionic Conditioning — If your hair is naturally frizzing, the negative ionic conditioning feature helps smooth out tough hair for a clean, shiny appearance.
- Tourmaline Ceramic — The wand itself is designed from tourmaline ceramic, which is baked for a durable barrel that doubles as a safe conducting agent for heat.
- Clip-Less Design — Overall, the clip-less design is a favorite among many women. You no longer need to clamp your hair to achieve curls, which was damaging. Zero clipping also means reduced breakage and no creases!
Pros & Cons of NuMe Classic Curling Wand
You would think a curling wand is pretty standard. It’s a relatively simple device meant to create gorgeous curls and waves, and yet, manufacturers like NuMe innovate their product lines and push additional features that astound.
Even a simple device like a curling wand has its advantages and disadvantages, as we can see here:
- User-friendly design
- The clip-less design prevents creases
- Heat resistant glove for additional safety measures
- 7 ft. long swivel cord travels with you anywhere in the bathroom
- You cannot swap out the battery
- No adjustable temperature controls
- No automatic shut off features
- Without the added glove, the curling wand becomes too hot to handle
As you can see here, the most significant con to consider stems from overheating. No one wants to burn themselves while curling hair in the morning, which puts a considerable damper on this product.
The plus side, and one that makes up for most of the noticeable disadvantages, is that the NuMe Classic Curling Wand does its job, and it does it well. When you want luscious curls that bounce with every step, NuMe designed a clear winner.
Overall, the NuMe Classic Curling Wand is an affordable, high-quality curling wand guaranteed to provide you with salon-quality hairstyles in the comfort of your bathroom at home!