A brush plus hair dryer – While you dry hair you can style it. This product created a social media buzz around it.
Consider your hair type because it will give different results for different hairstyles and types.
Quick Look About One Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer
- Powerful – up to 1100 Watts – it’s loud like a regular hair dryer
- Quickly dry and volumize hair
- Swivel cord – easy to handle
- Oral brush so you can create different types of look, depend on which side of hair dryer you go through your hair section. It’s pretty interesting that you can either curl or volumize by twisting the tool.
- Smooth and airy hair are possibly obtainable if using high-setting once the hair dry, switch to cool setting.
- You can style with wide hair section
What’s the best?
Though while gliding this dryer through it’s a bit intensive to your hair but it is easy and effortless to use.
You get a sleek, straight and smooth results as their heating elements are coated with ceramic and titanium.
The Airwrap comes with six removable attachments that Dyson advertises as a one-step high-tech tool for both blowout and curling.
The two attachments which is firm smoothing brush and soft smoothing brush can volumize your hair.
- Get into the roots
- One side it’s more comfortable
- The bristle doesn’t tug the hair in and it moves when you go up or go down the hair
- Dry faster with a lot of air flow comming out.
- More quiet – only 82 dB noise level
- Give full, smooth and sleek results
- It’s technological advanced but super expensive (10 times than the next pick)
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer
As its name indicates, the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer can dry and straighten hair but it can’t do curling hair as Dyson AirWrap
- It includes 2 types of bristles nylon and tufted broad bristles the hair get stuck, but you can get more from it for variety of styles.
- It’s cheap for less than $50 on Amazon
- You have to clean because a lot of hair will get stuck
- Volumized, separated and a lot of layer show through
- A bit noisier than Dyson AirWrap – I guess the noise level is 85dB
- Start with wet hair (after you wash your hair and dry it with a T-shirt or microfiber towel) at least 60% dry (don’t do that on super wet hair), so we don’t put much heat from the dryer on your hair because high-setting may burn your scalp and your neck.
- Put some leave-in conditioner – lightweight formula
- Section your hair
- Always go underneath the hair, and the more you twist the more volume you get
You try and you fail
Well, the One Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer is definitely for those who have shorter hair and don’t want to use a blow dryer and extra brush to style your hair.