Are you looking for a hairdryer that’s packed with all the advanced technologies but won’t cost you a fortune? Well, you’ve got Trezoro hair dryers to your rescue! These hair dryers are known not just for having the right features, but also for being affordable!
That’s not all. Trezoro Hair Dryers are possibly some of the sleekest hair dryers we’ve ever seen!
The best news is, the brand offers three different types of hair dryers—ranging from professional ones to a travel-friendly option. With this, you can indeed find a Trezoro Hair Dryer that will suit your needs.
If you’re ready to get gorgeous-looking hair without breaking the bank, you need an equally beautiful hairdryer like the Trezoro hair dryers. Continue reading to know more about their features!
Best TREZORO Hair Dryer Review
Let’s take a closer look at the different types of Trezoro Hair Dryers and their features!
If you’re looking for a more affordable personal hairdryer, the Trezoro Quiet 1875 W Hair Dryer is the one for you.
In addition to its powerful 1875 W DC Motor, the dryer has a double-sided turbine fan, which delivers air at 17.8m per second, a far cry from another hairdryer with a rate of 13m/s. Because of this, it dries hair faster so you can enjoy beautifully styled and healthy hair.
- The dryer operates quietly.
- It produces 10 million negative ions/m3.
- The dryer has a hang loop for easy storage and an anti-skid handle for your comfort.
- It’s equipped with Intelligent Constant Temperature for even heat distribution.
- The handle gets hot from time to time.
- It has a short cord.
The Trezoro Professional Ionic Salon Hair is the original and most popular Trezoro Hair Dryer in the market, and there are plenty of good reasons why!
Considered to be the perfect tool for hairstylists, it’s equipped with a newly upgraded 2200W DC motor which runs at 23000 rpm and delivers powerful airflow for faster drying.
As a first-class ion-generator, the hairdryer generates 10 times more ions than the other dryers in the market, making it more effective in preserving moisture in the hair, leaving it smooth and healthy.
- It has the most convenient and comfortable design—soft-touch body, non-slip handle, and detachable rear filter for easy maintenance.
- This has the longest cord length among the three—2.7 m!
- You can choose from various heat and speed settings for drying flexibility.
- It has the cutting-edge Ionic Technology and Tourmaline ceramic Material that will leave your hair not just healthy but shiny and frizz-free as well!
- Despite how powerful the motor is, the hairdryer is known for its quiet operation.
- It gives off a burning odor when in use.
- Its highest heat setting is too hot.
At first glance, you’ll already know that the Trezoro Portable Folding Hair Dryer is not like other hairdryers in the market. Weighing only 1 lb, it’s one of the most lightweight hair dryers today, which makes it perfect for traveling.
Even though it’s a highly compact and lightweight dryer, it’s equipped with a powerful 1500W DC motor with seven-vane sweptback turbofan, which delivers powerful airflow without creating too much noise. Add in its 12 airflow channels, and you get even heat distribution for minimal hair damage.
- It has a rotating shaft and folding handle for easy storage and portability.
- With its U-shape design, it’s drying coverage is increased by 200%.
- It comes with unique attachments—a funnel-shaped concentrator for fast and precise drying and special air comb for simultaneous drying and smoothing.
- The dryer has a soft-touching body that’s made of flame-retardant materials.
- Even if it’s in a cool setting, the dryer gets warm after a few minutes.
- When it’s on the highest setting, the dryer gives off a burning smell.
Based on the Trezoro Hair Dryers reviews, all these models have advanced technologies that can keep your hair healthy and beautiful. They only differ in certain features, so you should choose the model based on your needs and goals.
We highly recommend the TREZORO Professional Ionic Salon Hair Dryer if you need a heavy-duty dryer.