The frequent asked question: Does steam hair straightener really work? and if it works which one? the Steampod 2.0 may give you an answer.
You can pick any from the list in my post: Steam hair straightener that work.
As Technology improves, we always see things innovative.
The Steampod 2.0 is different from the rest, instead of having a detachable reservoir or tank built in the straightener, it has a separate steam pods attached to. The benefit – more water and we don’t have to refill it frequently.
Single pass through – impressive you could see how shiny it is
- Create more volume in your hair – shiny, soft results
- Probably it is healthier because the stable steam
- The comb attached on the plate make straightening even easier
- A good thing – The pod can hold a lot of water so you don’t have to fill up
- Pricey ($298 – not available for US Buyers)
- If you have thick hair – that would work perfectly other hair type it may not.
- Can hold up several days as they claim 3 days.
- Heating is adjustable up to 210°C (410F)
- Not comfortable for a long hour styling because of its bulky size
- Place the pod on the table, keep your eyes on it while styling.
- Use steampod serum rub through your hair for heat protection
- Section your hair into small sections, brush it out