If you’re looking for long-lasting and highly functional barber chairs for your shop, Pibbs may be one of the best options that you have.
Pibbs Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of equipment and tools for barbershops and salons. They have been in the industry for over 40 years, so they already know business owners’ needs and requirements.
Which Pibbs Barber Chair to Buy?
Their barber chairs come in different sizes, designs, styles, and features. Thus, it can get quite challenging to determine which one is the best Pibbs Barber Chair. To help you out, we’ve shared some of the best considerations below:
- Make sure that the style and color of the chair suit your barber shop’s aesthetics.
- Check if the size of the barber chair fits the size of your barbershop.
- If you’re offering services like shampoo or massage, go for a chair with recline features.
- Most of all, consider your clients’ safety. To ensure their safety and prevent damage to your shop, make sure that your barbershop comes with a high-quality hydraulic pump.
If you’re ready to discover which Pibbs Barber chair is for you, check out these Pibbs Barber Chair reviews!
Pibbs Seville PIB-661 Barber Chair is one of the most versatile barber chairs they have as it comes in 28 vinyl color options. You’re also provided with more options for edging.
- This barber chair is also designed with your clients’ comforts in mind as it has an extra-wide seat, adjustable headrest, kick-out calf pad and footrest.
- A 5-year warranty covers the hydraulic pump.
- Its design will suit a vintage or classic-looking barbershop.
- The footrest raises as the seat reclines for your clients’ convenience.
- This chair is suitable for people weighing up to 450 lbs.
- It doesn’t fully recline.
- This is expensive.
The best feature of the Pibbs Capo Chair is its wide seat. The seat measures 22 inches in between the armrests, so it’s suitable for your clients on the larger side.
- This barber chair is manufactured in the USA, so you’re assured that it’s durable and high quality.
- It has the usual comfort features like upholstered foot and calf rests and adjustable headrest.
- This reclines almost completely back, so it’s an excellent option for waxing, massage, shaving, and shampoo services.
- The barber chair is available in 40 vinyl shades!
- The chair’s simple style is versatile and would work well with almost all types of décor.
- The chair’s maximum weight capacity is a bit low—only 350 lbs.
- The warranty for the hydraulic pump is only 2 years.
Among all the Pibbs Barber Chair that you’ll find in the market, the Pibbs Messina 3606 Barber Chair has the most modern look. Not only that, but this chair also has amazing features like the ability to turn for a full 360-degree so you can find the perfect angle.
- You can choose between T-shaped or U-shaped footrests.
- The chair comes in 35 standard leatherette colors and 4 premium colors.
- You can lift the chair to 6 inches higher using the foot lever on the chair’s base.
- It features molded urethane armrests that add not just style but comfort as well.
- The heavy-duty hydraulic pump comes in a mirror finish which looks stylish.
- This chair doesn’t recline.
- It’s also not suitable for bigger and heavier clients.
We told you. Almost all Pibbs Barber chairs are amazing. But of course, you only need to choose one. Since nearly all of these chairs have similar features and build quality, we focused on the two critical factors — design versatility and weight capacity.
Based on these Pibbs Barber Chair reviews, it’s the Pibbs Seville Professional Heavy Duty Barber Chair that wins our prize because it comes in different colors and can accommodate people weighing up to 450 lbs.