Everyone is familiar with how conventional hair dryers work. It blows out hot air wherever it’s pointed at in the hopes of drying the strands. But do you know how the Reverse Hair Dryer by Revair works?
Instead of blowing air, this Revair hair dryer utilizes a “reverse air” suction technology to pull the water away from your hair. It’s a very popular choice in 2021 and in this article, we’ll review this product and see if it’s worth the whopping price!
REVAIR Reverse-Air Hair Dryer
The hair grooming tool is basically like a giant vacuum that combines suction power and heat. As this hair dryer sucks the air, it simultaneously dries, stretches, straightens, and smoothes your locks. So far, this device is the first and only reverse air hair dryer in the market since its release. It’s one of the best-selling products of the brand. So if you’re planning on trying this hair dryer, here are all the details that you need to know.
The main selling point of this Revair hair dryer is Reverse-Air Technology. This technology works by moving heat in your cuticles’ natural direction and suctioning the water from your strands. With this feature, the device claims to dry hair three times faster than conventional dryers.
The Revair hair dryer has three temperature settings for different hair types – cool shot, low heat, and high heat. It only uses a maximum of 800 watts, half the wattage of most hair drying devices. The heat is less intense, but it still effectively dries and straightens hair without causing heat damage. Aside from that, the device also includes seven tension settings. The higher it is, the more stretch it gives to hair.
The design of the hair dryer includes a wand similar to that of a vacuum. It is what suctions the hair and where the drying process takes place. The rod provides a full 360° coverage that envelops every strand with the perfect combination of warm and cold reverse-air. Hair dries from root to tips while looking sleek, shiny, and straight.
- It cuts down the drying time.
- It leaves your hair looking healthy, silky, smooth, and shiny.
- There’s no more hot air burning your face and neck.
- This hair dryer can reduce the heat damage on your locks.
- You can dry hair using only one hand.
- Dries and straightens hair in one step.
- This Revair hair dryer is suitable for all hair types.
- It comes at a whopping price that will surely make a dent in your wallet.
- The Reverse-Air Hair Dryer is a gigantic and bulky device almost as big as a regular vacuum.
- You can’t carry this with you anywhere since it’s cumbersome and weighs 18 pounds.
- Your arms will get tired after a few minutes because of how heavyweight the wand is.
- It produces a loud noise.
Is It Worth The Price? The Verdict
If you struggle with drying your hair and don’t mind spending more than a hundred bucks for a high-end product – then this hair dryer is for you. The Reverse Air Hair Dryer by Revair provides full airflow coverage to each strand, so hair dries from root to tips.
While it sucks out all the water from your wet hair, the device also leaves it looking stretched, straight, and smooth. However, this hair dryer is not free from any drawbacks. It is an expensive grooming and styling tool, so you need to consider the many features before purchasing the product.