Hotstylingtoolguide.com – Best professional hair straightening flat irons you could find in any hair salon.
We asked a number of hair stylists (even celebrity hairstylists) how often they buys a new flat iron for their hair salons, we acknowledged that the lifespan of professional tool is about 5 years. This is not just a single reason most people crave to possess a professional hair straightener. Other than that is they cease the side effect of heat to the health of your hair.
Professional flat irons vs consumer flat iron
If you own a cheap consumer flat iron, after several months or a few years you probably observe these signs:
- The cord starts to be frayed and the core wires are exposed.
- On the plates you see a few scratches or build-up that can not be removed, some cheap flat iron’s plates will be worn away.
- You smell something strange from the flat iron while straightening your hair – internal board, electric components inside the housings were melting.
- The plates don’t get the temperature you set in the settings
What really defines professional flat irons?
- Advanced technology I heard a lot of terms from those flat irons like Nano, ionic, high-quality plates (consistant temperature and regain to set temperature quickly), color-coded digital display, wide range of variable heatings. Actually these technology have been proven effectively.
- They get to the desired temperature quickly and correctly
- They last longer
- It is much safer – some come with auto off function.
- Well they are more expensive, more than 100 bucks.
- Style your hair faster with tinanium plates – most professionals prefer this type of plate because of the quality and they do the job faster than other types.
- Premium look and feel, comfortable to hold, effortlessly slide on your hair.
The CHI G2 heats up faster and accurately set to the temperature. On hand it feels like a premium product.
- Precise temperature on the plate
- Long cord for more flexible
If you often go to hair salon, you would notice this hair tool, because of their effectiveness, heat conductivity and exellent design, they can work on toughest hair such as African American hair.
With the BaBylissPRO Nano you don’t have to go OVER AGAIN your hair sections. It is ultra-lightweight, but quite solid on hand.
- Titanium plates
- Thin housings so it is easy to handle
- You always find the right temperature for your hair with 50 heat settings from the tool.
3GHD Gold Professional Flat Iron
The GHD Gold Style is an expensive hair tool, but it is worth to invest on. It is simple to use and no adjustable heat setting, you just switch it on for a few seconds and it is ready to use.
The plates get consistant temperature at 365ºF, which is optimized for most type of hair. But from my experience the GHD GOLD works best for those who have medium hair, shoulder length.
4BIO IONIC Onepass Professional Flat Iron, 1.5 Inch
As its name indicate once you set it to the right temperature, just one pass is enough for a cut look.
- After switching it on, you don’t have to wait minutes, the BIO IONIC Onepass heats up so quickly, right after 5 or 10 seconds they are ready to use. Though it doesn’t have auto-off feature, the plates cool down quickly.
- The adjustable temp settings ensure it can work perfectly on any kinds of hair.
- Quality plates with advanced technology your hair receive heat evenly any points.
- Easy to handle, open and gently snap, slide.
- Patented Silicone Speed Strip is easily to accumulate build-up or burning hair products and it is not that easy to clean this type of plate, check out my post about how to clean a flat iron
5Croc Classic Nano-Titanium Flat Iron
This hair tool has been our favorite for years. If you have super thick and wavy hair and it will work out on this professional flat iron. The Croc Class heats up real quick and easy to straighten any kinds of hair.
It is durable from inside out, it is comfortable to handle and worth the money.
- Adjustable digital temperature
KIPOZI Professional Titanium Hair Straightener: This Titanium iron works great on thick, curly hair. It is much cheaper than other sets recommended.
HAI GOLD Convertable, Premium Professional Flat Iron: it was first released back to more than 6 year ago and it is still a great iron but because of the design the plates may not hold your hair tight.
Corioliss C1 Professional Titanium: Made from Carbon fiber the Corioliss C1 is built to last, it is fairly more expensive than our top picks and heavier than its look. The 1″ iron works fine on thin, average hair.
Le Bleu Paris Infrared Hair Straightener: the 24K Gold plates don’t meet our expectation. Their infrared tech is proven effectively on hair.