Hotstylingtoolguide.com – Best professional hair straightening flat irons you could find in any hair salon.
We asked a number of hairstylists (even celebrity hairstylists) how often they buy a new flat iron for their hair salons, we acknowledged that the lifespan of the professional tool is about 5 years.
This is not just a single reason most people crave to possess a professional hair straightener.
Other than that is they cease the side effect of heat to the health of your hair.
Professional flat irons vs consumer flat iron
If you own a cheap consumer flat iron, after several months or a few years you probably observe these signs:
- The cord starts to be frayed and the core wires are exposed.
- On the plates you see a few scratches or build-up that can not be removed, some cheap flat iron’s plates will be worn away.
- You smell something strange from the flat iron while straightening your hair – internal board, electric components inside the housings were melting.
- The plates don’t get the temperature you set in the settings
What really defines professional flat irons?
- Advanced technology I heard a lot of terms from those flat irons like Nano, ionic, high-quality plates (consistant temperature and regain to set temperature quickly), color-coded digital display, wide range of variable heatings. Actually these technology have been proven effectively.
- They get to the desired temperature quickly and correctly
- They last longer
- It is much safer – some come with auto off function.
- Well they are more expensive, more than 100 bucks.
- Style your hair faster with tinanium plates – most professionals prefer this type of plate because of the quality and they do the job faster than other types.
- Premium look and feel, comfortable to hold, effortlessly slide on your hair.
The CHI G2 heats up faster and accurately set to the temperature. On the hand it feels like a premium product.
- Precise temperature on the plate
- Long cord for more flexible
If you often go to the hair salon, you would notice this hair tool, because of their effectiveness, heat conductivity, and excellent design, they can work on toughest hair such as African American hair.
With the BaBylissPRO Nano you don’t have to go OVER AGAIN your hair sections. It is ultra-lightweight, but quite solid on hand.
- Titanium plates
- Thin housings so it is easy to handle
- You always find the right temperature for your hair with 50 heat settings from the tool.
The GHD Gold Style is an expensive hair tool, but it is worth to invest in.
It is simple to use and no adjustable heat setting, you just switch it on for a few seconds and it is ready to use.
The plates get a consistent temperature at 365ºF, which is optimized for most types of hair.
But from my experience, the GHD GOLD works best for those who have medium hair, shoulder-length.
As its name indicate once you set it to the right temperature, just one pass is enough for a cut look.
- After switching it on, you don’t have to wait minutes, the BIO IONIC Onepass heats up so quickly, right after 5 or 10 seconds they are ready to use. Though it doesn’t have an auto-off feature, the plates cool down quickly.
- The adjustable temp settings ensure it can work perfectly on any kind of hair.
- Quality plates with advanced technology your hair receive heat evenly any points.
- Easy to handle, open and gently snap, slide.
- Patented Silicone Speed Strip is easy to accumulate build-up or burning hair products and it is not that easy to clean this type of plate, check out my post about how to clean a flat iron
This hair tool has been our favorite for years. If you have super thick and wavy hair and it will work out on this professional flat iron.
The Croc Class heats up real quick and easy to straighten any kind of hair.
It is durable from inside out, it is comfortable to handle and worth the money.
- Adjustable digital temperature
With its gold color and tubular shape, every inch of the Furiden Flat Iron looks like a professional flat iron. The good news is its features perfectly matches its appearance.
It’s equipped with a directional switch for the ultimate one-touch operation. Designed for a fast and hassle-free styling experience, the iron heats up within 15 seconds thanks to its advanced and innovative heating element.
Featuring five different temperature settings, this beautiful hair wand works well with all hair types!
Here’s a flat iron that promises to give you a frizz- and damage-free and perfectly styled hair!
Pioneering healthy hair styling, its ceramic heating plate is infused with Tourmaline, Titanium, Argan Oil, and Nano Silver– all proven to lock in moisture in the air and protect it from the damaging effects of heat.
Developed with efficiency in mind, it has an extra-long heating plate, innovative quick-heating element, and one-button control.
With its unique features, this is the best professional flat iron for hairstylists who want to maintain the health and beauty of their clients’ hairs.
As they say, don’t judge the book by its cover. This flat iron is truly the best testament to this saying!
While it’s probably the simplest looking curling iron in the list, the Dorisilk Professional Steam Iron is one of the most versatile flat iron for hairstylists as you can use it not just to straighten the hair but curl it as well! Its 2-in-1 design makes it a perfect option for hairstylists on a budget but wants to create nothing but the best hairstyles for their clients!
Equipped with the New Steam Technology, this one-of-a-kind flat iron brings back the moisture and shine of your hair for a healthier, bouncier, and more beautiful hairstyle.
That’s not all. It has six different temperature settings designed to fulfill the needs of different hair types– from coarse to damaged hair.
Do you need to style many clients in just a short span of time? Don’t lose hope just yet! The Solano Sleekheat450 Professional Flat Iron can help you achieve the unbelievable!
Designed to help professionals reduce styling time, this flat iron utilizes far-infrared heat which can achieve a heating temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit in just a minute! The best thing is its ionic technology ensures that your clients’ hairs would stay perfectly straight and sleek all day!
If you’re in for the biggest gig of your life, you may want to check this out!
Hailed as the “desert island tool” of some of the best hairstylists in the industry, the Hot Tools Flat Iron claims to keep you busy even if you’re deserted in a desert island because it can help you create almost all types of hairstyles imaginable. Beach waves, flyaways, updo’s, silky straight hair– you name it, this got it!
Its secret lies in its uniquely shaped Black Gold finished styling surface which evenly distributes heat, 24K gold, ceramic, and titanium. All of these work together to create the flat iron’s well-known Micro-Shine bound to leave your clients speechless and impressed!
This Titanium iron works great on thick, curly hair. It is much cheaper than other sets recommended.
it was first released back to more than 6 years ago and it is still a great iron but because of the design, the plates may not hold your hair tight.
Made from Carbon fiber the Corioliss C1 is built to last, it is fairly more expensive than our top picks and heavier than its look. The 1″ iron works fine on thin, average hair.
The 24K Gold plates don’t meet our expectations. Their infrared tech is proven effective on hair.