Wall-mounted hair dryers were initially used in commercial establishments. As they are compact, space-saving and lightweight; more and more people wished to experience the benefits. So, the companies have started to develop wall-mounted dryers for home use too.
However, please keep in mind that even the best wall-mounted hair dryers for home use have limited technologies since this type of product is still relatively new. That’s why you will have to compromise on the latest technologies and a few other features that you can find in other blow dryers.
The good news is we’re here to help you out! Check our list.
|Top||Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer||Runner-Up||See Price|
|Top||Andis 30975 Quiet Turbo Wall Mounted Hair Dryer||Quietest||See Price|
|Top||ProVersa JWM6CF Wall Caddy Hair Dryer||Best Compact Dryer||See Price|
|Top||Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer||Best Overall||See Price|
|Top||Sunbeam Hair Dryer with Night Light||#1 Editor's Choice||See Price|
Best Wall-Mounted Hair Dryers
Below we enumerated some of the best wall-mounted hair dryers that you may want to check out!
1. Sunbeam Hair Dryer with Night Light – Our Top Pick
The Sunbeam Hair Dryer comes in a unique design—like a payphone! The hair dryer holder is compact and looks stylish that’ll fit in most narrow corners. In addition to its convenient and compact design, this dryer offers plenty of advanced settings, including Tourmaline Technology, which emits ions that protect the hair and leave it smooth and shiny.
This hair dryer also offers two heat and speed settings for styling flexibility.
- The dryer has a magnetic locking system, so you don’t have to worry about it falling off.
- It has dual wattage allowing you to switch from 1500 watts to 1200 watts to save energy up to 19%!
- The motor may be powerful, but it’s quiet.
- It also has a nightlight feature.
- It doesn’t automatically turn off when placed back in the mount.
- The cord is stiff, which makes it challenging to lengthen.
The Conair 1600 Watt Wall-mounted hair dryer is one of the most versatile wall-mounted hair dryers you can find. This is because you can easily mount it on almost all surfaces—ceramic tile, wall mount, or countertop. Its white color will also easily blend with your bathroom interiors.
- The 1600 watt motor will deliver powerful heat for quick drying.
- It comes with an LED light function, which can also function as a nightlight.
- The dryer shuts off automatically when placed in the wall mount.
- It already includes the hardware needed for mounting.
- You can choose from two heat and speed settings.
- It’s difficult to mount.
- The LED function is too bright for a night light.
The Andis 30975 is the perfect wall-mount hair dryer for those people who hate noise. The dryer is equipped with a powerful yet quiet motor that can deliver the heat you need in the quietest way possible. The motor also comes with Lifelong Shock Protection to prevent accidents and prolong the motor’s life span.
- It comes with a hanger loop for more storage options.
- The electronic light is also long-lasting.
- It also features 2 heat and speed settings.
- The mounting plate is made of metal and comes with the exclusive Andis cord storage so the cord won’t get in your way.
- The nightlight is energy efficient.
- Some people find the low speed to be too low.
- It’s not as durable as the company claims it to be.
The Proversa Wall Caddy Hair Dryer is the most compact dryer on this list, so it’s the perfect option for small bathrooms or bedrooms. But despite its small size, the dryer offers you more options as it comes with 2 speed and 3 heat settings.
- The lint filter is removable for easy cleaning.
- It’s protected with a 1-year limited warranty.
- The dryer comes with an ACLI safety plug, which is the gold standard for safety plugs.
- It also automatically turns off when placed back in the caddy.
- It produces too much noise.
- The cord is a bit short.
Sleek and slim—these are the best words to describe the Jerdon JHD41B wall-mount hair dryer. This compact yet powerful hair dryer will surely help you dry your hair in the fastest and most convenient way possible.
It also comes with 2 heat and speed settings so you can choose the right speed and temperature for your needs.
- It’s equipped with an ACLI safety plug for added security and protection.
- The dryer has a 1-year limited warranty.
- It comes in two colors—black and white.
- This is noisy too.
- The cord is not coiled, so the cord is difficult to organize.
As you may see, the features of wall-mounted hair dryers are limited. Luckily, we found one hair dryer that has some of the technologies that you may need. It’s no other than the Sunbeam Hair Dryer!
This is one of the few best wall-mounted hair dryers that come with a heat protection technology like Tourmaline.