Curling wand is the simplest hair tool that can curl your hair and it may soon become a gadget other than hair appliance that you can only use at home because it’s rechargeable.
It’s wireless and portable too and can create your desired curls on the go.
Though it’s less powerful than plug-in curling wand, meaning it isn’t as hot as wired ones.
Unplugged Beauty recently launched their first wireless curling wand that does work to create natural-looking waves for your hair.
The first thing you would notice when using this curling wand for the first time is your hair section equally treated by heat – that’s you will get proper results all over your hair sections.
- Consistent heating all over the barrel
- LCD temperature display so you know which temperature is the best for your hair and set the desired temperature easily
- The matte-black handle is comfortable to hold
- It is compact and lightweight – you take them anywhere
- Battery life that last is 35 to 40 minutes
- Titanium barrel for good
Though it’s very convenient to handle and fit perfectly for traveling, a cordless curling wand isn’t for your thick, long hair – you have a lot more hair to work with.
Battery life goes from 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the heating setting – it’s not likely you can use it for your long, thick hair.