My friend recently showed me an interesting product – Argan straightener, I wonder whether they come with a tank containing the argan oil to be infused or they have the plates that are infused with Argan Oil.
Argan oil has a lot of benefits to your hair, it softens hair and locks the moisture in.
It may help bring head hair back to life with their enriched essential oil contents such as antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids.
And I found these 2 flat irons
What if argan oil infused into plates of flat iron?
- 1 Piece
- Smoothes The Cuticle To Eliminate Frizz For Brilliant Shine
- Ceramic Heater For Instant Heat-Up And Recovery
- Preserves Color And Integrity Of Your Hair
Like oil infused ceramic cookware, this flat iron’s plates have some sort of similar properties – NONSTICKY
According to the product’s description, the plates are treated with Moroccan argan oil during the production process.
One of the benefits everyone would know I think plates are less likely to stick hair products and snag hair during styling.
Other than that, like less hair damage, shiny and smooth hair which in turn are a result of the “Oil infused ceramic surface because the oil once infused on the ceramic It can’t again apply on your hair.
What if argan oil is sprayed while straightening your hair?
- 【STEAM CARE】 Compared to regular irons, MADAMI Steam Styler smoothly straightens your hair out under steam care, greatly reduces heat damage while...
- 【PRO GRADE DESIGN】PTC 30 seconds instant and steady heat-up; release steam after 60 seconds of heating; 6 modes adjustable temperature from...
- 【IONIC CERAMIC TOURMALINE 】A perfect infusion of tourmaline in ceramic coating emits negative ions, effectively reducing hair static and frizzes for a...
- 【SMART FEATURES】60 min auto shut off, worldwide dual voltage 100-240V, 1.25” medium width plates, 360 degree swivel cord, lockable function for easy...
Steam straighteners come with a water tank – that you can fill the tank with a mixture of water and oil.
At high-temperature oil become more active and here are possible benefits to your hair
- Smooth and healthier hair
- Hydrate hair
- Reduce the frizz and split ends.