Have you done everything you can to add texture to your hair but no avail? Did you try curling, treating, and heat styling it, but you can’t still make your hair look as impressive and as gorgeous you want it to be?
We know how frustrating it can be. After all, the health and beauty of your hair can be seen through its texture, and no one wants to have a limp and dull-looking hair!
That’s why we’re going to let you in on a little secret. You don’t need those expensive styling tools and treatments to add texture to your hair. You only need one hair product – a hair texturizer!
Hair texturizer can quickly help you achieve that gorgeous I-woke-up-like-this look without putting too much effort! If you’re ready to enjoy that “I’m a mess but a gorgeous mess” hairstyle, take a look at the best hair texturizers no matter what your hair type is, we’ve enumerated below!
|BOLDIFY Hair Thickening & Texturizing Spray||See Price|
|Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo||See Price|
|SexyHair Big Volumizing & Texturizing Powder||See Price|
|Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray||See Price|
|Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray||See Price|
|Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy||See Price|
|Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray||See Price|
|TIGI Bed Head Hard To Get Paste||See Price|
|Mitch Reformer Texturizing Hair Putty||See Price|
Best Hair Texturizers: Our Top Picks
Here are the 10 best hair texturizers that we have reviewed in detail for you.
Thicker and more voluminous hair in just 60 seconds—this is the bold promise of the Boldify Hair Thickening and Texturizing Spray. This spray-on texturizer will give your hair a layered and textured finish in just a minute! It delivers a light hold, which ensures that you can enjoy your hairstyles for the rest of the day!
- The spray comes as a lightweight and non-sticky formula so that you can use it even during the warmer days.
- It is manufactured responsibly in the USA.
- The spray doesn’t leave a strong odor.
- It won’t wear your hair down.
- The spray is recommended for all hair types.
- Many people claim that it’s more of a root lifter and shouldn’t be applied all over the hair.
- It’s not recommended for fine hair.
The Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Spray is more than just a hair texturizer—it’s a dry shampoo as well! With this, you can only not add texture to your hair and go longer in between washes! After all, it can also absorb excess oils, dirt, and odors.
- The spray leaves a fresh toasted coconut scent in your hair.
- It gives your hair that effortlessly tousled look.
- This dry shampoo doesn’t leave any residue in the hair.
- It’s affordable.
- At the end of the day, the hair feels clumpy.
- It’s not for people with a sensitive scalp.
Your hair will unquestionably as sexy as the SexyHair powder’s packaging when you use it! The contents of this big red can help you achieve that sexy tousled look that you’ve been dreaming of.
This professional hair spray brand claims that this powder can help you achieve voluminous hair in seconds!
- Powder form is easy to apply and won’t leave hair dry.
- The formulation is a translucent powder so that it won’t show up on your hair.
- You can use this both as a root lifter or hair texturizer.
- It has a hold level of 6.
- They contain only a small amount of product so it won’t last you long.
- It can be challenging to control the amount of powder that will be dispensed.
If you don’t like the idea of using a dry shampoo, the Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe gives you another option—their texturizing spray.
This spray helps you to achieve gorgeous beach waves without going to the beach! Infused with dead sea salt and sea kelp, this spray will just style your hair but nourish it as well!
- The spray is vegan and cruelty-free.
- It’s safe for color-treated hair.
- The product doesn’t contain gluten.
- It gives hair a matte finish.
- Not everyone is a fan of its scent.
- It may cause hair dryness.
- It contains silicones.
The Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is specially formulated to give you bigger, better, and more glamorous hair. It contains patented polymers that absorb the excess oil in your roots, leaving you with dry and perfectly styled hair.
The spray also contains the patented Oribe Signature Complex, known for its ability to protect natural keratin from oxidative stress.
- This dry spray is “invisible,” so you don’t have to worry about residues.
- It gives hair that sultry lift and texture.
- This can also be used as a dry shampoo.
- It’s infused with pro-vitamin B5, aloe, and mango extracts.
- The spray contains Zeolite Crystallines that can absorb odor, dirt, and oil.
- The nozzle fails sometimes.
- It delivers excellent texture but not so much volume.
The kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy adds a touch of elegance to your texturizing journey. Labeled as a taffy, this texturizer comes with a pliable formula that gives you full control. It also creates separation and texture, so your hair will have that soft and movable feel.
- The product comes in an elegant-looking jar.
- You can use it on either damp or dry hair.
- It gives your hair a shiny finish.
- You only need a small amount to get the desired results.
- people love its candy-like scent.
- It has a greasy feel.
- The consistency is a bit too heavy for some.
- This is not recommended for fine hair.
If you want to enjoy a no-product feel on your hair, the Garnier Fructis Style Texture Tease Dry Touch Finishing Spray may just be the one for you!
This spray does more than just texturize your hair—it lifts the roots as well. That’s why this product can help you achieve the most coveted windblown look.
- This gives a flexible hold and a weightless finish.
- It also dries instantly.
- The product’s packaging is designed to reduce carbon emissions.
- It has a strong scent.
- It leaves a white residue on the hair.
Long-lasting hold, texture, and volume are three things you will get from the Living Proof Amp Texture Volumizer. Formulated with the company’s patented Thickening Molecule and polymer blend, this can certainly give your hair that amplified volume, flexible hold, and touchable texture you’ve always wanted.
- The formulation is free of silicone, parabens, and phthalates.
- With the company’s patented blend, you can enjoy fullness, which can last 5x longer.
- This is recommended for chemically-treated and colored hair.
- The formulation is cruelty-free.
- It may not work as expected on thin and flat hair.
- It doesn’t do a great job of lifting the roots.
If you love the reworkability of texturizing pastes, you need to check out the TIGI Bed Head Hard to Get Texturizing Paste. As compared to hairsprays, a paste is easier to apply and work with. It also offers a medium hold and light matte finish.
- It’s cruelty-free.
- The packaging looks fantastic.
- It will leave your hair looking soft and moisturized.
- Some people don’t like its consistency.
- It dries up when it’s not used for a long time.
If you’re used to a texturizer that comes in a mousse form, the Mitch Reformer Texturizer may just be what you need. It’s packed with thickening ingredients that leave hair fuller and more gorgeous.
- This is perfect for men.
- A small amount of this putty goes a long way.
- It delivers maximum hold.
- The putty has a gritty texture.
- People complain about its inconsistent quality.
With the different types, brands, and forms of texturizers nowadays, it can be challenging to find the right texturizer for your hair.
After researching the best hair texturizers in the market, we’ve concluded that SexyHair Big Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder is one of the best products to try! Its unique powder form will ensure that your hair will never go greasy or oily.
Recommended for You: