Do you have fine hair? If you do, then you must be frustrated with how flat and limp it looks. The worst part is it’s so difficult to style! With fine hair, it’s impossible to hold a style for longer than 5 minutes. No matter how much effort you put into styling it, it remains lifeless and oomph-less.
So what can you do to bring life to your dull and boring locks? Well, we have a secret that we would love to share with you— texturizing sprays! These products are designed to add volume to the roots of your hair to make it look voluminous.
The best thing is most of these sprays come with hydrating and nourishing ingredients so it can make your hair healthy as well! We have listed the top texturizing hair sprays here that you need to check today!
|Top Top||Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray||#1 Editor's Choice||See Price|
|Top||Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray for Unisex||Runner-Up||See Price|
|Top||SexyHair Volumizing Hairspray||Best Overall||See Price|
|Top||Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Texture Tease Finishing Spray||Best Budget Spray||See Price|
|Top||Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray||Best Lightweight Spray||See Price|
|Top||Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray||Best Moisturizer||See Price|
|Top||KICK Natural Texturizing Sea Salt Spray||Best for Wavy Hair||See Price|
|Top||UNITE Hair TEXTURIZA Spray||Best for Dry Hair||See Price|
When choosing texturizing sprays for fine hair, here are some of the things that you should keep in mind:
- Look for texturizers with nourishing ingredients like aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Avoid products that contain harmful chemicals like sulfates and parabens.
- If you have colored hair, make sure that the texturizing spray is color-safe.
- Choose products that have sun protection.
Best Texturizing Sprays for Fine Hair
If you want to finally achieve that Victoria’s Secret bombshell look, here are the best texturizing sprays for fine hair that you should check out!
1. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray – Our Top Pick
Perfect for all hair types—this is the claim of Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. Fine, curly, wavy, thick, coarse, or colored hair—whatever your hair type is, you can undoubtedly benefit from the added volume this texturizer can give.
With its Sea Kelp and Dead Sea Salt content, it can help you enjoy tousled waves with a beautiful matte finish.
- It adds body, texture, and wave to your hair.
- The product is cruelty- and gluten-free.
- It works well on all hair types!
- The hair product is vegan.
- This is one of the most affordable products in the market.
- It leaves a waxy residue on the hair.
- The scent is not for everyone.
The Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray that’s formulated to help you achieve a volume and sexy texture. The best thing about this product is it acts more than just a texturizer—it can be used as a dry shampoo as well! Its ingredients can absorb excess oil, leaving your hair looking fresh and rejuvenated.
- It absorbs oil from hair roots without leaving a powdery residue.
- The spray is infused with vitamin B5, which conditions and thickens the hair.
- It also contains aloe and mango extracts, which hydrates and smooths the hair.
- The zeolite crystalline content absorbs dirt, oil, and odor.
- It contains the patented Oribe Signature Complex, which protects hair from deterioration and photoaging.
- The texturizing spray contains fragrance, which can irritate the scalp.
- It’s expensive.
Don’t want to make your hair look stiff? The SexyHair Spray is here to help you out! Claiming to be a flexible hold spray, you can use this product to give your hair moveable lift, hold, and volume.
With this hairspray, your hair will stay brushable and easy to style—as if there’s no hair product applied!
- This is also an anti-humidity spray that can deliver humidity resistance that can last for 72 hours.
- It offers a medium hold so your hair will remain flexible and brushable.
- The product can also boost hair shine.
- It has a fragrance.
- It also contains dimethicone.
What makes the Garnier Fructis Finishing Spray is it doesn’t contain any salt! Instead, it uses a mineral alternative that can deliver the same texturizing effects of salt without the damage that comes with it.
These gentler minerals will attach to your hair strands, helping them to become more manageable so you can style it however you want!
- This spray delivers a frizz-free, soft, and flexible finish.
- With its gentler formula, it’s safer for your hair in the long run.
- It has an innovative Micro-Mineral powder Formula, which delivers a flexible hold so you can restyle your hair while maintaining its fullness.
- The spray may leave residue on fine hair.
- Hair also feels a bit sticky upon application.
If texture and volume are what you want, the Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray may just be the one for you! It promises to boost hair texture and fullness by up to 278%!
This ultra-lightweight and non-drying spray also offers a flexible hold and matte finish that can last for 48 hours!
- It leaves hair soft to touch.
- The spray absorbs impurities and dirt, cleaning the hair while improving its texture and volume.
- It smells amazing.
- The hair feels sticky after application.
- It makes your hair look oily.
The Moroccanoil Texture Spray has Argan oil—enough said since we’re all aware of this precious oil’s nourishing benefits. Aside from its nourishing formulation, what we love most with this spray is it’s multipurpose!
It can be used both as a finishing spray to seal in your hairstyle or as a pre-styling treatment for a no-slip and long-lasting hairstyles!
- It gives off the trademark Moroccan oil aroma that features a blend of floral notes and spicy aromas.
- The spray contains argan oil, which is packed with nourishing and hydrating vitamins, antioxidants, and other essential fatty acids.
- It delivers a touchable texture and long-lasting volume.
- The spray tends to dispense high amounts of the product.
- The scent is too strong.
Formulated with sea herbs, natural antioxidants, and amino acid, this sea salt spray is naturally nourishing and highly revitalizing. It also gives your hair the fullness and definition it needs while still maintaining its softness and reworkability.
- The purchase of this spray is covered by a 100% moneyback guarantee.
- It’s perfect even for colored hair!
- This cruelty-free product doesn’t contain harmful chemicals like SLS or paraben.
- It adds volume, and at the same time, reduces frizz and tames baby hair.
- It may make the hair look greasy.
- Its formulation may also wear down hair.
Texture, volume, and fullness—these are the three things the Unite Hair Texturiza Spray promises to give your hair. With this dry and translucent hair spray, you can achieve the volume you want and enjoy it for hours!
- The manufacturer claims that this is a professional product that can be used in salons.
- It’s dairy-free.
- The product is developed by hairdressers for hairdressers.
- The scent can be too much for some people.
- It may leave the hair dry.
Our pick is no other than the Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray because of its versatile formulation, which makes it suitable even for colored hair! We also love how affordable it is, which is certainly a big plus for many people!