Do you love to travel but are having some problems styling and drying your hair on the go? The best travel hair dryer with diffuser can help solve your problem!
When you’re traveling, It can be a big hassle to carry a standard-sized hair dryer because it’s too heavy and will take up a lot of space in your baggage. What you need is a hair dryer that light, slim, and highly portable.
To make sure that the travel hair dryer will suit your needs, you should also consider your hair type, the attachments that come with it, and its price.
|Top||Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer||See Price|
|Top||INRI 1875W Travel Hair Dryer with Diffuser||See Price|
|Top||Hot Tools Professional Lightweight Ionic Travel Dryer||See Price|
|Dan Technology 1200w Travel Hair Drye||See Price|
But aside from the size and weight, there are other travel-friendly features that you should look for in your on-the-go hair dryer with a diffuser. Here are some of them:
- 1800 to 2100w power so the hair dryer will be powerful enough to dry your hair without causing damage.
- Dual voltage so you can use it wherever you will go.
- It must also have at least 1.5 to 2 meter cord so you can conveniently use it in your hotel room.
Best Travel Hair Dryers with Diffuser
Now, without further ado, here are the best travel hair dryer with diffuser reviews that you should check out!
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is a hairdryer designed to protect hair from significant heat damage with the fastest drying possible. With its ability to produce a high-velocity stream of air, it can increase hair smoothness and shine and lessen frizz at the same time.
- It monitors the exit heat, so your hair won’t get damaged by it being too close.
- It’s not bulky. It has a relatively medium built compared to professional salon hair dryers.
- It’s quiet. It’s not as loud as your usual hairdryer.
- The components are magnetic and easily snaps right into place.
- It’s expensive.
- No hook loop. Hairdryers priced lower than this has a hook loop.
The MHU Professional salon-grade hairdryer has an assured quality. It uses negative ion technology and far-infrared heat for gentle heat that’s great for the scalp, drying hair with less frizz and more smoothness and shine.
- It has 3 heat settings and 2 speeds for different airflow and heat.
- “Lower noise” than your average hairdryer.
- Your hair looks shinier and smooth—no frizz for the whole day.
- With a weight of 14 ounces, it feels heavy.
- It’s a lot cheaper than the first one on our list, but it’s still on the pricier side.
- It’s bulky.
The JINRI 1875W Travel Hair Dryer with Diffuser is a medium-sized hair dryer that’s perfect for travel. It’s foldable, to reduce the space it takes up because of its size.
And it has Ceramic Tourmaline, which produces negative ions. Ion technology speeds up the drying process, lessening the hair’s heat damage while reducing frizz, adding smoothness and shine.
- It’s foldable so it can easily fit in your luggage.
- It has a dual voltage (110/120V and 220/250V), so it’s quite versatile.
- The dryer is equipped with Negative Ionic Technology.
- The dryer is too bulky.
- It does not come with diffuser attachment.
- It only has 1 heat setting for 220V.
The Hot Tools Professional Travel Dryer is the dryer for you if you have unmanageable hair. It has Direct Ion Technology, which reduces the frizziness of the hair.
An 1875-Watt hairdryer for a strong airflow, with 2-speed settings for a range of heat. It’s hinged at the handle and the head for compact packing. It has a Dual voltage of 125V and 250V so that you can plug it in other countries.
- The dryer has a foldable design and can be folded compact.
- It comes with a hinged end cap for easy filter cleaning.
- It’s covered by a one-year warranty.
- It only has speed setting– no heat settings.
- The dryer is not sturdily built.
- It produces too much noise while in use.
The Dan Technology 1200W Hair Dryer is here to make your trips a whole lot easier and more convenient. It’s lightweight, compact, and most of all, it has a folding handle so you can easily stash it on your luggage.
But even though it’s a mini hairdryer, the surprising thing about it is it comes with complete accessories including a concentrator nozzle, diffuser nozzle, plug adapter, switch accessory, and a storage bag.
- It comes with an EU adapter so it’s perfect for international travels.
- With its two speed settings, you can choose the right wind setting for minimal damage.
- The blow dryer is also equipped with a safety plug.
- Some users find the diffuser to be a bit small.
- It’s not as powerful as other travel hair dryers.
As you may have noticed, these travel hair dryers’ features and price range vary– a lot! Their vast differences make it difficult for us to choose which one is the best travel hair dryer with a diffuser.
If you’re looking for a travel hairdryer within a budget with a diffuser and concentrator, our recommendation is no other than the DAN Technology Hair Dryer. For its low price, this product is a STEAL.
But more than its low price, this hairdryer is equipped with all the features that you with need for travel– dual voltage (125V-250V), which means it can be used in different countries, an extra storage bag, and above all, a powerful motor.
Recommended for You: