Curls will never go out of style. Whether they are big glamorous curls or small ringlets, curling your hair is always a cute and easy way to jazz things up a bit.
You may be looking for the perfect curling tool to use; the one that delivers great results every time without fail.
Is the nifty curling brush iron the best choice? Or should you choose the classic curling iron as your favorite tool?
Let’s take a comprehensive look at both tools and see which one is really right for you!
The Curling Iron Brush
What exactly is a curling iron brush?
Well, you might have seen one before and not been able to recognize it!
It’s basically the combination of your everyday hairbrush and a curling iron barrel. It’s electric, of course, so it works pretty similarly to your curling iron.
However, this cool tool doesn’t use the traditional clamp that the curling iron uses.
Instead, the bristles of the brush barrel hold your strands in place while the shape of the curl is formed.
What we love about curling brush irons:
• Won’t burn your fingers! If you’ve ever been burned by a curling iron, then you know just how painful and upsetting it can be. Fortunately, the heat-resistant bristled or curling brush irons make it so that your skin is never singed.
• Beachy curls and soft waves are where it’s at with this type of iron. They may not be the best for ultra defined hair, but shine and volume are amazing!
• Varying barrel materials, sizes, and bristle lengths are at your fingertips. Whether you’ve got long, short, thin, or thick hair, you’re sure to find one that’s suited to you.
|1||Conair Instant Heat Styling Brush, 1 1/4-Inch||See Price|
|2||Revlon Silicone Bristle Heated Hair Styling Brush, 1 inch barrel||See Price|
|3||Conair Supreme Hot Curl Brush, 3/4-Inch||See Price|
The Curling Iron
Curling irons are undoubtedly more familiar and easier to use, but does this mean that they’re better? Not necessarily!
This traditional curling tool consists of a ceramic/tourmaline barrel that heats up the hair and ‘sets’ the curl into place.
What we love about curling irons:
• Curling irons are great for defined curls that last all night, which comes in really handy if you’re looking for a style that holds up for hours.
• The clamp is great if you haven’t gotten the hang of the curling brush iron, or find it troublesome to use. Sometimes, simpler can be better!
At the end of it all, the tool you use truly depends on your tastes. Do you like glamorous curls or tight locks? Do you value definition over volume or vice versa?
Both the curling brush iron and the curling iron come with several pros that are different, but help to make them truly effective products nonetheless. Take your pick!