Doing blowouts on your own is probably the hardest thing in the world! While you need only two tools — a hair brush and a hairdryer, you may need more than two hands to dry and style your hair. After all, which hand should hold your sectioned hair?
While we may never find the answer to this question, it seems we’ve found the perfect solution to our blowout dilemma— the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush!
This ultra-popular hairstyling tool has one outrageous claim—to combine blow-drying and brush styling into one simple step using only one tool.
For sure, many of us are getting giddy of the thought of doing salon-quality blowouts at home in the easiest way possible. However, some of us are dubious about this.
Does it work? Is it a product worth investing in? Let’s figure out the answers in this Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush!
What’s the Revlon One-Step?
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush is a lightweight and multifunctional tool that dries and styles your hair simultaneously. It’s designed to help reduce the number of tools you need to do blowouts.
The air brush features a unique oval brush design and comes in three different color combinations— pink and black, turquoise and black, and mint and black.
Apart from its shape, it looks very much like a regular ordinary brush and is much lighter than a hairdryer and features a nylon pin for detangling and tufted bristles for adding volume to the hair. The hot air runs in between the bristles and dries your hair as you brush and style it.
Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in this styling tool:
- It has a lightweight and ergonomic design so that it won’t cause hand fatigue. With its thick handle and large barrel, the hot air brush seems heavy at first glance. But actually, it’s one of the lightest airbrushes on the market. In this way, it won’t feel as if you just did an arm workout.
- The unique oval-shaped brush is designed to make smoothing and adding volume to hair a lot easier. The shape is a crossover between a paddle brush and a round brush. With this unique shape, you can get it closer to your scalp, so you can add volume to the roots of your hair, helping you achieve a bigger and more defined blowout.
- It features advanced Ionic and Ceramic Technology, which protects the hair from heat. With its built-in Ion generator, it dries the hair from within and allows you to dry your hair faster at a lot lower temperature. On the other hand, ceramic technology facilitates even heat distribution to minimize damaging hot spots. It’s also said that this technology can reduce hair frizz by 30%.
- The dryer has adjustable heat and speed settings, allowing you to choose your hair type’s right settings. It has 3 heat settings and 2-speed settings plus a cool shot button to seal in your hairstyle. You can easily adjust these settings through a rotating switch found at the base of the brush.
- With its ergonomic handle and 6 feet swivel cord, it’s easy to use and hold. The handle’s contours promote a better grip while the swivel cord won’t interfere with your movements.
- It comes with an ALCi Safety Plug. This is a requirement for all hairdryers for added styling protection.
Below are some of the potential issues you may encounter when using this product:
- It uses only 110 V. Because of this, you may not be able to use this in certain countries.
- The dryer produces a buzzing sound when in use. It creates a buzzing sound when you’re using it. Even though it’s not a loud, jarring sound, it may still be a deal-breaker for some people.
Hot air brushes have been in the market for a few years now. However, it’s only recently that the one-step hairdryer has captured the attention of the market.
After weighing the pros and cons, it’s time to make the decision! Should you invest in this tool or not?
For us, Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush are worth the investment because it made blowouts a lot easier and faster. The barrel’s unique oval shape is something you need to get used to, but it does help in styling and drying your roots.