One of the biggest considerations you should have is its weight when it comes to looking for a hairdryer. If you have long or thick hair, you’ll take more time drying your hair. If you use a heavy dryer, you’ll be at risk of experiencing wrist strain and fatigue.
The best solution for this is to find a lightweight dryer like the RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer. But aside from being lightweight, what other features does it have? Read these RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer reviews to find out!
RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer Review
If you don’t have the time to go through our detailed review, here are some of the most critical facts you should know about this dryer:
- This hairdryer is both compact and lightweight, so it’s perfect for traveling.
- The hairdryer also comes in different stylish designs and colors.
- This is an ionic hair dryer with tourmaline construction.
- Combining tourmaline materials and ionic technology emits the highest amount of infrared heat and negative ions for less frizz and even heat distribution.
- You can use this hair dryer to dry, curl, or straighten your hair.
Who Should Use the RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer?
Based on the features, technologies, size, and weight of this hairdryer, you can benefit from this hair dryer if:
- you spend too much time drying your hair.
- you wish to reduce your hair drying time.
- you want to minimize hair frizz and damage.
- you want to prevent wrist fatigue and strain.
- you’re always on the go.
- you want to try out different hairstyles—wavy, curly, or straight.
One of the best features of the RX7 Superlite hairdryer is its design. This well-lacquered hair dryer features a sleek and slim barrel, making it more compact than most of the different hair dryers in the market.
The hairdryer has a white body with a beautifully printed brand name and model. What makes this stand out is it comes in different colors. While the body features a pearl white color, the filter and the attachment come in various eye-catching color combinations like black and copper or rose gold and pearl white.
At the front portion of the dryer’s handle, you can find the control buttons. There are three control buttons in total. These include the airflow control button, temperature control button, and speed control button.
Features and Functionality
Of course, we need to talk about the dryer’s features. Here are the most important ones that you should know about:
- Ionic Technology and Ceramic Materials
As mentioned, this hair dryer has ceramic materials and ionic technology. With the combination of these technologies, the hairdryer emits negative ions which fight frizz.
Additionally, it produces infrared heat which delivers heat from the inside out, ensuring even heat distribution and shorter drying time.
- 1875 Watt Motor
The hairdryer is equipped with the most powerful motor a hairdryer can have. Because of the motor’s power, it can deliver more air so you can dry your hair faster. The company claims that this hairdryer can reduce drying time by up to 60%.
- Airflow speed and temperature control
The hairdryer is suitable for all hair types as it gives you the freedom to customize the airflow’s speed and temperature. It offers 3 heat and 2-speed settings that you can choose from.
Below are some of the features that make this hair dryer stand out above the rest:
We already know that the RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer is known for being lightweight, but you’ll be amazed at how light it is. It only weighs 1 pound! While it’s true that you can find other hairdryers with the same weight, most of those dryers don’t have a motor that’s as powerful as the one the RX7 has.
Despite being lightweight and having a powerful motor, the RX Superlite Hair Dryer is quite affordable. With its impressive features and benefits, it will certainly give you value for your money!
- The lightweight and compact design are great for traveling.
- The heat and speed control buttons are separate so that you can enjoy a fully customized hair drying experience.
- It also comes with a cold shot button that will lock in your hairstyle.
- The hairdryer looks stylish.
- The attachments stay in place.
- The handle has no grips, so it’s not as ergonomic as other hair dryers.
- There are only two nozzles available for this dryer,
- The plastic finish has no texture and is prone to scratches.
The Value: Is it Worth It?
Based on these RX7 Superlite Hair Dryer reviews, we can say that this hairdryer is worth the investment. It packs many features and power in a small package, so it’s not lightweight and compact; it’s high performing as well! Oh, and let’s not forget—it’s affordable too!