When it comes to hair dryers, Conair is one of the biggest names you’ll commonly hear. Aside from the quality, what we love about Conair hair dryers is their affordability. But from time to time, they also deliver more expensive hair dryers. One, in particular, is the Infinitipro by Conair 3Q.
Because of its price, many people are wondering if this hairdryer is worth investing in. The big question of most people is—Why should they shell out more for the InfinitiPro Conair 3Q hair dryers if there are more affordable hair dryers in the market?
Below the Conair InfinitiPRO 3Q hair dryer is reviewed that’ll help you decide if you should buy it in 2021.
InfinitiPRO Conair 3Q Hair Dryer: Quick Fact
There are three reasons why this hairdryer is considered a cut above the rest, and these reasons can be found in its name— 3Q. This stands for Quick, Quiet, and (High) Quality—all the three things we want in a hairdryer.
You can find any of these qualities in a hairdryer, but it’s pretty rare to find all of these in just one hairdryer. But according to Conair, you can enjoy all these qualities when you use this hairdryer which quite a feat. This is why it’s sold at a higher price than other Conair hair dryers.
But how true is this claim? Continue reading to find out!
Who Is It For?
Based on its claims and other InfinitiPRO Conair 3Q reviews we’ve come across, the Conair 3Q is designed for people who are:
- always on the go and want to reduce the time they spend on styling their hair.
- wish to make the hairstyling and drying process healthier for their hair.
- mothers who don’t want to wake their baby up with the sounds of a hairdryer.
- Looking for a hairdryer that will last for decades.
- want to minimize hair damage and dryness.
- planning to create different hairstyles.
- aim to reduce hair frizz and boost hair shine.
The Infinitipro by Conair 3Q comes in two sizes—a full size that is perfect for home use and the mid-size, which is considered more compact and travel-friendly. It’s also available in two colors—a minimalist grey shade and the more eye-catching fuchsia pink.
The dryer’s handle is of the right size, allowing the user to grasp the handle quickly. It’s also designed that way to help minimize hand fatigue.
It’s attached to a 7-foot heavy gauge cord so you can easily move around while styling your hair.
Features and Functionality
More than its design, it’s the dryer’s features and technology that make it the talk of the town. Here is the dryer’s sought after features that you should know about:
Brushless Motor Technology
Brushless motor technology is one of the most advanced dryer technologies in the industry today.
This type of motor uses electronics and magnets, which are considered to have a longer life span than the traditional dryer motors. It’s said that this type of technology ensures that the motor will last 10 times longer than conventional dryers.
This hair dryer is engineered to deliver stronger and more powerful airflow and 70% more air pressure to reduce drying time.
In addition to helping you save time, the reduced drying time also helps minimize hair damage and dryness.
According to other users, its drying power is equivalent to that of the dryer with 2000 watts.
Ionic and Titanium Ceramic Technology
Hairdryers usually have either an ionic technology or titanium ceramic technology, but it’s rare to see a dryer that has both. Well, the Infinitpro 3Q dryer has both!
The Ionic technology can reduce frizz by up to 75%, while the titanium ceramic technology delivers infrared heat for gentle drying. Both technologies work together in ensuring that you’ll have smoother and shinier hair.
But wait, there’s more. This dryer is considered to be the crème a la crème of brushless motor dryers because of these unique features:
With this technology, the dryer releases conditioning ions which help in boosting hair shine and eliminating frizz.
Patent Pending Noise Reduction Technology
One of the best features of this hairdryer is its quiet operation, and that’s all because of its noise reduction technology which reduces the noise that the dryer produces by 40%.
- The package already includes the styling attachments—the diffuser and concentrator.
- It also comes with a filter cleaning brush for easy maintenance.
- With its brushless motor technology, the dryer is said to last for up to 5000 hours of use.
- Featuring 3 heat settings, 2-speed settings, and a cold shot button, you can use this dryer to achieve any type of hairstyle—sleek and straight, curly, or wavy hair.
- Some users find the air that the dryer produces to be too powerful.
- Those who are used to too hot temperatures find the different temperature levels—including the highest level—to be a bit lacking.
- The control switches are located at the handle part, so it’s hard to avoid hitting on any of them when you grasp the dryer’s handle.
Should You Buy Infiniti PRO Conair 3Q Hair Dryer?
Based on the above InfinitiPRO Conair 3Q review, it seems that this product lives up to its claims. It’s quiet. It quickly dries the hair. Above all, its brushless motor can outlive most of the traditional hair dryers in the market. Because of this, it’s a yes for us!
Is it worth the price? Yes, the features will certainly give you value for your money. Moreover, while the Conair 3Q is at the expensive side of the spectrum of Conair hair dryers, you can still consider it more affordable compared to the prices of hairdryers with the same features.