If you’re the type of person that enjoys switching up your hairstyle between straight and curly, then you may benefit from having a 2 in 1 hair straightener and curler.
With so many hair styling products on the market, it can be challenging to find one that’s quality.
Don’t worry because we’re going to save you the headache of researching and reading reviews. In this article, we’ll go over a few of the best 2 in 1 hair straighteners and curlers and which factors to consider before you purchase one.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s our list of the recommended tools.
|FURIDEN 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curler||See Price|
|JYfeel 2 in 1 Dual Voltage Mini Travel Hair Straightener and Curler||See Price|
|INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 2-in-1 Stainless Styler||See Price|
|LANDOT 2-in-1 Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Curler||See Price|
|AmoVee 2 in 1 Mini Hair Straightener Flat Iron and Curling Iron||See Price|
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curler
There are some factors to consider when looking for the best product that will make the decision process much more manageable, depending on your priorities.
- Price: This type of styling device can be on the pricier side, so determining your budget is essential. Prices also vary based on the plate materials. For example, if you’re buying a device made of titanium, it’s going to cost more.
- Product weight: A 2 in 1 can be on the heavier side depending on its materials. Considering weight is essential because styling hair involves holding the device for more extended periods.
- Temperature settings: The broader range of temperature settings, the more variety of hairstyles you can experiment with.
- Type of Hair: Not every product is ideal for every hair type. For example, if your hair is thin, a product with a lower temperature setting is best. On the other hand, if you have thick hair, you’ll need something with a hotter temperature range.
The Best 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curlers
The FURIDEN Hair Straightener and Curler has a little bit of everything to offer. Not only is it ideal for all hair types because of its floating plates, but this product comes reasonably priced at around $57. This product also reaches maximum temperature in 15 seconds or less and claims to style hair without causing hair breakage or split ends.
- Wide temperature range 5-450 degrees Farenheight with a user-friendly temperature knob
- Reasonable price
- Portable and easy to travel with
- A safety feature of powering off automatically
- Made of titanium, which is part of the reason it reaches maximum heat quickly
- Comes with a 6-Month Manufacturer Warranty and a free hairbrush
- Shorter plates
- The temperature tends to reset with rotation
No products found.
The Horatii Hair Straightener and Curling Iron has a lot to offer with its claims to reach maximum temperature in 30 seconds or less, conserve energy, and save time with the styling process. Its real-time temperature setting makes changing temperature easily customizable on its LCD screen.
- Comes with a bag, salon comb, two salon clips, and a heat resistant glove
- Travels easily
- Easy to read temperature display
- Negative ion generator that treats split ends
- 3D floating plates that prevent any snagging of hair
- Made with durable ceramic-coated titanium iron
- Anti-scalding setting
- Low price
- Prone to accidental temperature button change due to placement
- Not a candidate for fine hair
- The lock can be hard to press
The JYfeel 2 in 1 Travel Curling Flat Iron is perfect for traveling with its compact heat resistant pouch and its automatic 100-240V Universal plug. This product also features rose gold ceramic plates to provide maximum heat quickly. It also makes switching between curling and straightening functions simple with its button.
- Compact and ideal for traveling
- Comes with heat resistant pouch and heat resistant gloves
- Reaches maximum heat in 30 seconds or less
- Low price
- Negative ion generator to protect hair from breakage
- Excellent safety features-safety stand, insulated tip, long swivel cord, and non-slip design
- No customizable temperature settings
- Not hot enough for long-lasting curls and straightening
The Infinitipro by Conair 2-in-1 Stainless Styler is excellent for use with any hair type with its five heat adjustment settings. It also has a negative ion generator for frizz reduction and hair protection.
- Affordable price
- Safety features-automatic power-off setting and removable silicon tips
- Excellent for minimizing frizz and making hair shinier
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting curls
- Prevents burning or frying hair
- The design causes susceptibility to burns
- Not the best option for straightening
- Silicon tips can fall off during use
The Landot Hair Straightener and Curler has an appealing design and several useful functions, including automatic sleep control. This product is high quality with its floating ceramic plates that allow for ideal heat settings and no hair pulling during use.
- 8.2 ft long swivel cord to decrease the risk of tangling
- Compact and lightweight
- Comes with a free pouch and gloves
- Ideal for all hair types
- Low price
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Prevents split ends and hair breakage
- Decreased temperature range
- Can cause frizz
- Not the most user-friendly product
The AmoVee 2 in 1 Mini Flat Iron Curling Iron is another must-have travel product with its compact design, lock switch, universal dual voltage plug, and carrying case. Its titanium plates enable speedy, evenly distributed heating that protects hair from breakage and damage. Check more mini flat irons here.
- Reasonable price
- Used by professional stylists for keratin treatments
- Useful safety features- snug curl and anti-scald tips
- Instant heat process
- Comes with a durable carrying pouch
- Perfect for traveling
- 360-degree swivel cord to prevent tangling during use
- No temperature control
- Variable straightening results
- Little burn protection in its design
Choosing the best 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curler for you will depend on your budget, hair type, product weight and materials, and product temperature settings. No matter your priorities, at least one of these products will suit your hair styling needs.