Does curly hair get in your way of having stunning hairstyles every day? The frizziness gives you headaches? And let’s not talk about that hair breakage and split ends.
But what if you can get all your desires fulfilled with only one hairstyling tool. The hair straightening brush will not only reduce that unwelcomed frizz, but it’s also a great deal for thick, wavy, or coarse hair.
Most heated brushes come with ceramic-coated bristles, temperature adjustments, LCD screens, and 360 swivels that make the styling experience better.
We have put together a list of the 10 best straightening brushes for curly hair. Go through our list if you decided to get one for yourself.
|Top||GLAMFIELDS Hair Straightening Brush||See Price|
|Top||TYMO Ring Hair Straightener Brush||See Price|
|Top||Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush||See Price|
|Top||JUMPHIGH Ionic Hair Straightening Brush||See Price|
|Top||Revlon XL Hair Straightening Brush||See Price|
|Top||EZBASICS Hair Straightener Brush||See Price|
|Top||ghd Glide Hot Brush||See Price|
|Top||JAMIEWIN Hair Brush Straightening Heated Brush||See Price|
Best Straightening Brushes for Curly Hair
You have many options out there, from straightening brushes to ironed combs, and all grant to make your mane looks flawless, shiny, and silky. Here is a list of products that got the most positive reviews, will tame your rebel strands and get you that most wanted luster.
1. COOLKESI Hair Straightener Brush
COOLKESI hair straightener brush seems to do wonders on all hair types: wavy, frizzy, thick, or curly. It has a 360 swivel cord that makes it operable at any angle, it reaches 360℉ in 30 seconds and has 15 levels that allow you to adjust the temperature.
This brush is so much easy to use than a regular flat iron straightener and it can minimize hair damage. It also makes your tresses look silkier and with a shine boost. The package also comes with a travel pouch, a heat-resistant glove, and two hair clips.
- It automatically turns off after 60 minutes
- LED digital display that shows the temperature
- Electric straightening brush
- Men can use it for the beard
- Perfect for wavy, frizzy, curly, and thick hair
- Less hair damage
- Excellent package, comes with a travel poach, heat resistant glove and hairclips
- Makes thick hair look like a ball of fur
- Causes hair breakage if you have fine hair
2. GLAMFIELDS Hair Straightening Brush
This ionic straightening brush is not only gorgeous – it has a pale pink color, but also comes with hair clips and a special glove. It has four heating levels for fine bleached hair, dyed or dark-colored hair, slightly curly and thick wavy or curly hair.
It evenly heats in 30 seconds and the bristles have an anti burning shell. The GLAMFIELDS straightening brush will seal the hair cuticles and eliminate all the frizz, knotting, and split ends.
In the end, your hair will have a stunning luster and will be silky and shiny. The brush automatically turns off after 30 minutes
- Tames all types of hair: frizzy, wavy, thick, coarse
- Good product for the money
- Straighten your hair faster than in iron
- Leaves no crimp marks
- 4 heating levels
- Comes with a heat resistant glove and clips
- The brushing adds static
- Makes your hair look frizzy
3. TYMO RING Hair Straightener Brush
THYMO Ring hair straightener is more of an iron with a built-in comb than a brush. The company specifies that the product is more accurate and easy to use than a heated brush and saves you a lot of time.
Thanks to its design, you’ll need less heat, resulting in less breakage and frizz. THYMO ring comb goes into sleep mode after 30 minutes, has an anti-burning shell, and five levels for heat, from 266℉ to 410℉.
- Skips steps: saves time and is easier to use
- Excellent package, bonus two hair clips
- It can get closer to the hairline
- works just fine on thick, wavy hair
- No face or ear burns
- Maintains hair volume
- Pulls out too much hair
- Doesn’t work on coarse hair
- Too heavy
4. Simply Straight Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Thanks to those ceramic-coated bristles, this brush heats up quite fast and gives you a salon experience in the comfort of your own home.
The ceramic straightening brush has a lightweight design that gives you the possibility to pack it with you every time you travel. It comes with an LCD screen that shows the temperature and leaves your hair nice and soft.
- Very cheap
- Automatically shuts off in 60 minutes for safety
- 6 ft. swivel cord
- Heats up fast
- 3D ceramic bristles
- LCD Display
- Adjustable temperature
- Can’t be used on hair extensions
- Breaks your hair
- Does not heat up enough
5. JUMPHIGH Ionic Hair Straightening Brush
This JUMPHIGH ionic straightening brush has fast ceramic heating, reaching its maximum temperature of 450℉ in just 60 seconds. It also has 79 iron teeth and 48 anti-scalding teeth that protect your threads while combing your tresses.
The brush has on/off and temperature adjustment buttons and an LCD screen. By eliminating negative ions that neutralize the positive ones, you will combat frizz and knots, resulting in silky and smooth hair.
This procedure will seal the hair cuticle, making your threads lock the natural moisture.
- Wall hanging hole and 360 swivel power cord
- Anti-scalding teeth and iron teeth
- Metal Ceramic Heater – MCH
- 12 temperature settings
- Built-Inionic generator
- Auto shut down after 30 minutes
- No grip
- Can’t be used on wet hair
- Handle gets too hot
6. Revlon XL Hair Straightening Brush
This Revlon 2nd Day hair straightening brush covers a 30% longer surface than a regular straightener. It has a highly curved surface, and you can adjust the temperature in 10 ways, adapting it to your hair type.
The tangle-free swivel cord that has a 360 rotation is also a plus and, of course, the ceramic bristles that are perfect for silky hairstyles that look good even the next day.
The bristles and combs will glide through the hair and give those roots the boost and bounce you always needed.
- Non-grip handle – Soft feel
- LCD for temperature
- 3x ceramic coating
- Adjustable for thin, fine, or thick hair
- Multidimensional combs and detangling bristles
- Hair becomes bouncy and shiny
- Doesn’t work well on thick or coarse hair
- The bristles break off with every use
- The on/off button is too sensitive
7. InStyler Straight Ceramic Straightening Brush
Those 65 ceramic heated plates and the cool ionic bristles placed on the sides will make your hair look flawless. They will distribute the heat evenly across your whole mane.
One of the perks of this product is its capacity to heat in 30 seconds and to transform thick, wavy, or frizzy hair into a flawless mane without any crimped areas.
It only takes one pass through your hair and your tresses will regain their silly natural look. With this product, you can set the temperature between 330°F–450°F and adapt it to your needs.
- 65 Ceramic heated plates
- 7 Heat Settings
- LCD Display
- Swivel COrd
- Automatic Shut Off
- Leaves a bad small in your hair
- Pulls off hair
- Bristles can melt
8. EZBASICS Hair Straightener Brush
The EXBASICS hair straightening uses a double negative ionic technology that is well known for reducing frizz. It has 6 temperature levels, an anti-scalding design, and can be used on multiple hair types: blonde or bleached hair, thin and soft, slightly curled or thick, curly or coarse hair.
The 360 rotating power cord makes this EXBASICS brush easy to maneuver, is thin, and comes in a velvet bag. It can also be used by men with thick, long curly beards.
The brush doesn’t get as hot as a regular straightening iron and automatically shuts down after 20 minutes. The manufacturer recommends using the brush on dried hair; otherwise, it won’t have the desired effect.
- Heats up in 30 seconds
- 6 temperature levels
- Automatically shuts down in 20 minutes for safety reasons
- Anto-scalding design
- Can be used by men
- Double ionic negative technology
- Bad smell
- Makes the hair look puffy
- There is no way to prop up/sit
9. ghd Glide Hot Brush
The ghd Glide Hot Brush can provide that amazing salon luster and shine and reduce the frizz. You can also use it on large hair sections thanks to the pearl-coated short and long brittles, it is perfect for second-day hair and minimizes the heat used for styling your locks.
It is quite expensive because the product is a professional one, comes with a 9 ft cable and enters sleep mode after 60 minutes. The ghd ambassadors recommend you to turn the brush at the ends for those gorgeous rounded tips.
- Elegant package
- Advanced anti-static ionize
- Professional tool
- 9 ft. 360 power cord
- Enters sleep mode after 60 minutes
- Eliminates frizz
- Easily straightens and detabgles all types of hair
- Very expensive
- No temperature levels
10. JAMIEWIN Hair Straightening Heated Brush
JAMIEWIN hairbrush is a 3 in 1 product that detangles, reduces frizz, and straightens your mane. There are two types of brittles, one covered with ceramic; others are made of hard plastic that will prevent scalding and protect the scalp from heat.
The brush has 12 temperature levels, a 2 meters 360 swivel cable that makes it so easy to use, and provides that fabulous hair lust that you can only get when visiting salons. You can now say bye-bye to frizz, split ends, or coarse hair. The package also contains two hair clips and a user manual.
- 3 in 1 product
- Scalp protection
- 2 metrers 360 swivel power cord
- 12 temperatures
- No frizz
- No split ends
- LCD display
- MCH heating
- Buttons don’t work properly
Straightening heated brushes provide a gorgeous luster and their bristles will lift your hair, giving it bounce. Use the guide that can be found in the box, and set the temperature according to your hair type.
In some cases, the manufacturer also inserts some presents in the package: heat resistant glove, travel poach and hairclips. So, which of the products presented above are you going to order?