No matter your hair is coarse, curly, or fine; you can achieve salon-style hairstyles right from inside your home, without fretting over the all-day outcome. With all the hair products today to tame and lift your hair, all you need now is the best flat iron for those fab beach waves you’ve been dying to try.
The flat iron is a must these days for every hair enthusiast. Most of us have figured out we can do more with our flat iron than we can with our hairdryer or any other number of hair tools.
A market flooded with endless options to choose from can make things difficult when our already favorite flat iron dies some tragic death from a horrific fall to the floor.
Making things even more tragic, most of us can’t get our hands on a new flat iron fast enough. So ladies, if your top hairstyle is beach wave hair, let’s make buying your next flat iron for beach waves easier before that tragic day arrives.
If you’re in a hurry, here is a quick view of our top picks.
|Top||HSI Professional Glider Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron||See Price|
|Top||Conair Double Ceramic Flat Iron||See Price|
|Top||Remington 1" flat iron||See Price|
|Top||Horatii Hair Straightener Flat Iron||See Price|
|Top||CHI Original 1" Ceramic Flat Iron||See Price|
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 1-1/4" Ionic Straightener||See Price|
|ghd Platinum+ Styler - 1" Flat Iron||See Price|
Good Reasons for Owning A Flat Iron
The more versatile the tool, the more versatile the hairstyle; why put money into more than one hair tool when you can have wavy and straighten hair using just one device. And the manufacturers are figuring out our trick ladies, a woman today isn’t just looking to replace her old one either.
These are not inexpensive hair tools, but we all know how new technology can significantly reduce the price tag on existing tech. In today’s world, technology is changing the face of many industries.
And the hair industry is not different. Women today have many options to choose from when it comes to flat iron. Now you can get them in titanium, even tourmaline.
But where does the difference lie? Titanium is lightweight and heats at a significantly faster rate than tourmaline and ceramic. Titanium is also prone to cool spots and may not remain even throughout each time.
If you’re interested in learning more about the variety of technologies available today, take a peek at any of the below links.
- Tourmaline or Titanium
- Professional Flat Irons for Stylists
- Which Cordless Flat Iron Should You Buy?
- The Best Curling Irons for Beach Waves
What is Beach Wave Hair?
In short, a beach wave is no more than a soft ripple to the hair with straight ends. It’s a hairstyle that is as versatile as the best flat iron for beach waves.
For ladies interested in just how versatile, have a look at these different types of beach waves you can achieve no matter how thick, no matter the texture, and no matter the length.
Best Flat Irons for Beach Waves
Some of the best flat irons for beach waves is our topic today. If you want to learn in-depth about 7 different options then keep on scrolling through!
The HSI Professional Glider is the right blend of tourmaline and ceramic for their heating plates. The plates use micro-sensor technology to balance the heat evenly and regulate the temperature allowing you to get on with your day faster.
- Temperature range from 140°F to 450°F
- A travel-sized bottle of argan oil treatment for your hair
- Anti-frizz technology
- 1 Year Warranty
- Includes a glove to keep you from getting burnt.
- 360° swivel cord
- NO auto-shutoff listed
Conair Double Ceramic Flat Iron is a one-inch wide ceramic flat iron with a dual ceramic technology for even heat distribution, making it gentler on hair. There is a negative ion technology to help control frizz for a smoother silkier looking finish.
- Five Heat Settings with the highest setting a 410°F
- One-inch comprehensive dual-ceramic technology for even heat distribution
- Heats in 30-seconds
- Available in two colors: white or rose-gold
- It does not state how long the flat iron will run before automatically shutting off.
- The ceramic plates are longer, but no explanation for its purpose.
The Remington s5500ta is a one-inch flat iron with anti-static technology. The heating plates are ceramic with a titanium coating to protect your hair from extreme heat damage while bringing the flat iron to the desired temperature setting faster.
- Six heat settings from 310°F to 410° F
- One-inch wide titanium coated ceramic plates.
- The titanium coating helps straighten your hair in a single pass.
- There is two times the usual amount of tourmaline to deliver 50% less static electricity.
- Long thin plates are well-suited for detailed styling.
- No mention of an automatic shutoff feature
One of the best-looking flat irons in the market for your beach waves. Horatii Hair Straightener is a 2-in-1 flat iron for straightening and curling your hair. The heat plates are flat tourmaline and ceramic mix suitable for all hair types and can reach top temperatures in 20-seconds.
- 12 temperature settings ranging from 248°F to 446°F
- Safety lock feature
- Insulation gloves to protect from burns
- Two hair clips
- Only comes in one color
- Hair should be entirely dry before use
CHI is one of the most renowned brands in the hairstyling tools industry. The CHI Original is the first 1″ flat iron with ceramic technology plates. The ergonomically designed all-in-one delivers sleek and shiny hair while taming your frizzy too.
- Temperature for the CHI Original goes up to 392°F
- 11′ swivel cord
- Can be used on all hair types
- Tames frizzy hair
- Reduces static
- Only comes in one color
- 60-minute auto-shutoff
The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium can function both as a straightener and curler so you can use it to achieve sleek straight hair or the gorgeous beach waves that you’ve been wanting.
This is one of the few styling irons that’s equipped with IonMultiplier Technology that can release negative ions to seal moisture in and keep hair shiny and smooth. Additionally, it has titanium plates that deliver heat evenly to minimize hair damage and burns.
- Temperature of up to 465 degrees
- Full floating plates for maximum contact
- Long plates perfect for long and thick hair
- Heats fast
- Awkward placement of buttons
- Not as stylish as other styling tools
The ghd Platinum is the first ever Smart Hair Straightener in the entire world. It’s labelled as such because it has a predictive technology that monitors its temperatures 250 times per second to ensure that your hair is receiving the right amount of heat needed to produce the perfect set of beach waves.
Because of this advanced technology, you can minimize hair breakage and protect your hair color at the same time. With this styling tool, there’s no doubt that you can create gorgeous beach waves while maintaining a stronger and healthier hair.
- Wishbone hinge and round barrel for snag-free styling
- Optimal styling temperature for stronger, healthier, and shinier hair
- Available in four attractive colors
- 30-min auto-shutoff feature
- Poor hinge design causes snagging
- A bit expensive
When it comes to choosing the best flat iron for beach waves, doing your research is best. There are several features to be on the lookout for when upgrading or replacing your flat iron.
A heat range needs to be suitable for your hair type. If you noticed earlier, Horatii Hair Straightener supplies a range of temperatures for various types of hair. The most significant point to remember to get truly straight, silky smooth hair that heat needs to be high.